Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wouldnt it be cool if we had one? Especially for people like me who havent met anyone on this board. I would definitely go if there was one. I wonder if it would be possible...

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Where would people meet?

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
OUT! said:
Where would people meet?

the greatest city in the world : new york city.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
the greatest city in the world : new york city.
Awww. Yes I like NYC too.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Pffft:

These monsters are not about to come from behind the screens. You can forget it.

Yet, I'll have my PHIONE Ass there.

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
Yeah that would be cool, but you know there are a lot of cliques, and a few disputes, but hopefully it would be nice. To fianally meet friends, or meet back up with ones I have met it would be really cool.

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NYC or LA (because i live there :p )

We can have a tennis tournament between the tennis players on the board. And the people who dont play can bet :tape:. Then we can have a tennis trivia jeopardy kinda thing on women's tennis. We can do a lot of things, like guess which person is what poster or whatever.

It would be awesome.

We can also have boxing between the rival posters on this board :lol:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
iLuVenuSerena said:
NYC or LA (because i live there :p )

We can have a tennis tournament between the tennis players on the board. And the people who dont play can bet :tape:. Then we can have a tennis trivia jeopardy kinda thing on women's tennis. We can do a lot of things, like guess which person is what poster or whatever.

It would be awesome.

We can also have boxing between the rival posters on this board :lol:

and the hot single lesbians can hang out with me to ummm talk :tape:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and we can have competitions between fan bases...imagine Williams fans versus the Belgians :tape:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It should be near and during a slam to give more ppl reason to attend. And maybe we can get a guest speaker (hopes for Venus!)

·
Registered
10,372 Posts
that'd be cool :cool:
Williams fans can play doubles fans against the belgians and Glen could put up his hand :tape:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Cool Canuck said:
We did have a small one last year at the US Open. ;)

What we realy need is a real life fight. Williams fans on one side and Belgian fans on the other side. :)

i missed the us open las year and i really wanted to go this year, but :( i've no one to go with. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
6,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cool Canuck said:
We did have a small one last year at the US Open. ;)
cool. who was there?

Cool Canuck said:
What we realy need is a real life fight. Williams fans on one side and Belgian fans on the other side. :)
we'd definitely kick their asses :p

1 - 20 of 29 Posts