Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i find it quite interesting how this site unites people around the world.

We all argue. Spit in each other's faces. Bitch and Agree. Meet other fans. Share special moments: stories, pics, latest news...

I really really love how people come on the board and share special stories. Like the posters who saw Venus @ the airport and Monica @ Busch Gardens recently. That is soo COOL! Very comforting.

¡THANKS YA'LL!

:D

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
Yeah, and don't forget to agree and share other special moments as well.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D U Krazy! :p

....NO SOUP FOR YOU!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
*holds hands* We are the [WTA] world... :D

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
This is definitley a cool site.. Love is in the air..

:)

·
Plainclothes Division
6,350 Posts
And don't forget how we share news. Sometimes someone gets a story in their local paper that others haven't seen, and we all get to see it when it's shared.

This board community has become like a big family, for all that implies, good and ill. Still, there's something comforting in seeing a famliar name, even if it's someone you don't particularly like.

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
Yes... I remember being excited for Ms. Bovina... and getting multiple negative reps for it. This place is warm and cozy.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
I agree with Brian Steward there's even comfort in seeing the nasty posters cause at least they are repetitive and we all know there is comfort in the familiar. :)

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
I really love this site :)
The atmosphere here is :hearts: *enjoying reading your posts*

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not to mention....U GUYS ARE ADDICTIVE! :crazyface:

·
Banned
67 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
Still, there's something comforting in seeing a famliar name, even if it's someone you don't particularly like.
Yea, even if they suck. :rolleyes:
:D

·
Registered
36,489 Posts
Brian Stewart said:
This board community has become like a big family....
and you know how i fucking hate my brothers and sisters! :mad: lol, just kidding, love ya all!! :kiss:

·
Banned
3,293 Posts
At first I didn't like the board much.. I dunno why..but the more time I've spent and the more I have posted here, I've started to like it. Now, I'm without a doubt addicted. This is the site where I spend the most time on the net..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts