Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
12,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey: :cool: :worship: :devil: ....okay....this is just too friggin hilarious...so give me some time to gather my thoughts. Apparently, it seems as if there are some hyper-sensitive people on this board, or some who are just too dumb to get their head out of their asses :devil: (take your pick). It seems as if we can't even agree to disagree anymore. I simply post a message disagreeing with something said by someone (nothing negative mind you), and wham, two minutes later I am hit with a little red icon which i find fucking hilarious (a negative rep point) :bounce: :worship: :devil:. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm dellusional, maybe I'm stupid...but a word of advice to you over-sensitive pussies who insist on being stupid, get a freakin life!! :devil: This has been happening alot lately and it's utterly stupid. Mind you, i ain't mad at ya...i find it hilarious to the max, but it just proves to me how stupid and narrow-minded some people can be when they choose to. Rep away people... :kiss:. Cheerio :wavey:.

·
12,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rebecca said:
Simple solution: turn it off.
You crazy Beccs ;)? I love seeing those little green dots by my name :kiss:. Call me spoilt, call me a diva, but I love em to bits :hearts:.

:wavey:

·
12,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gokimmmy1884 said:
Hey bonkers :)
Hey there gokimmy :wavey: :kiss:

They suck at the moment, but I'm trying my bestest to tough it out. Can't wait for the 16th of May!!! then I party for the next 3 months!!! Cheerio :wavey:

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Kimmie's_Boy said:
I have never been bad repped before (don't get any ideas! :p) but if you are bad repped, how many points do you lose? Do you lose points?

its just like getting points. it depends on how many the person has.

someone who gives a lot of points also can take a lot.

but you have to take the bitter with the sweet to make the sweet a little bit sweeter :D :wavey:

·
12,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anton, I'm hoping that Safina can make her move this year. She is all-round a solid player. She just needs her total game to come together, and I'm truly optimistic that she will be a force to recon with in very near times to come!!!!

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
bonkers186 said:
:wavey: :cool: :worship: :devil: ....okay....this is just too friggin hilarious...so give me some time to gather my thoughts. Apparently, it seems as if there are some hyper-sensitive people on this board, or some who are just too dumb to get their head out of their asses :devil: (take your pick). It seems as if we can't even agree to disagree anymore. I simply post a message disagreeing with something said by someone (nothing negative mind you), and wham, two minutes later I am hit with a little red icon which i find fucking hilarious (a negative rep point) :bounce: :worship: :devil:. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm dellusional, maybe I'm stupid...but a word of advice to you over-sensitive pussies who insist on being stupid, get a freakin life!! :devil: This has been happening alot lately and it's utterly stupid. Mind you, i ain't mad at ya...i find it hilarious to the max, but it just proves to me how stupid and narrow-minded some people can be when they choose to. Rep away people... :kiss:. Cheerio :wavey:.
I understand your point bonkers186, but as becca said you can turn it off.
I think everyone loves to get those rep points, but i won´t make me stop from disagree something i really do.

PD. Take some rep points :p ;)

Reactions: gokimmmy1884

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,213 Posts
anton said:
give me some too petosp :wavey:

also sorry i fell alseep so i was not on AOL last night. I was so tired from playing tennis.

Also it's "PS" not "PD".
Yes Anton, i just found out that i had given too much :devil: in the last 24 hours so i have you, bonkers and Canigetawhat waiting :eek: ;)

Once it leaves me give i´ll do.

PS :)p). Yes i went online couple of times in AOL and i did not see you :sad:. Tell me when you can. :). I will PM from LTMN soon, cause i may leave for a trip today.

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
petosp said:
Yes Anton, i just found out that i had given too much :devil: in the last 24 hours so i have you, bonkers and Canigetawhat waiting :eek: ;)

Once it leaves me give i´ll do.

PS :)p). Yes i went online couple of times in AOL and i did not see you :sad:. Tell me when you can. :). I will PM from LTMN soon, cause i may leave for a trip today.
ok, have fun! and tell your sisiters i said hello. they are so funny.

one of them wrote when you won the LTMN.com contest "when good things happen to bad people" :D :wavey:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
bonkers186 said:
So true! If you disagree with anyone you get a negative rep which I find humorous. You can't agree with everyone every time. What a boring world and message board this would be. ;)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
bonkers186 said:
You crazy Beccs ;)? I love seeing those little green dots by my name :kiss:. Call me spoilt, call me a diva....

·
Veelieve!!!
32,539 Posts
At first I really thought the feature was silly, but now I am actually having fun with it :p Hey , it's a tit for tat world...You give me good or bad and I reward you accordingly heehee :wavey:

1 - 20 of 261 Posts