Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They say they cover all WTA tournaments and offer HD streaming for $100 / year. Has anyone subscribed? Is it legit?

·
always getting what i want
18,244 Posts
Yeah, my parents bought it for me. It's legit.

Reactions: Tenisova

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm mostly concerned about the HD quality, is it crystal clear quality or it's just slightly above those free livestreams ?
Technically they might claim most of the streams to be HD. But the problem is that they are compressing the streams very hard - this means than whenever there is a lot of large-scale fast movement you get a rather fuzzy picture.

On a small computer screen or an iPad it looks perfectly alright, but not so on a large 50''-60'' screen.

I would say it's still much better than the free livestreams, but not as good as EuroSport Player.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
7 Events are not streamed but the rest are. I think Budapest, Nurnberg, Nottingham, Gstaad, Quebec, Linz and Tianjin! Not sure why especially as most are European

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
Do they have an App that works on streaming devices yet?
No App, but it plays on chrome on my Android phone and tablet.. no Flash problems.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7 Events are not streamed but the rest are. I think Budapest, Nurnberg, Nottingham, Gstaad, Quebec, Linz and Tianjin! Not sure why especially as most are European
I just checked and those events are missing on the list except for Budapest.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have subscribed and it is good. There is proper commentary in English, you can adjust the resolution settings to fit your broadband connection and they show matches both from the centre court and the smaller courts as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts