Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we have an hours coverage tonight, for uk viewers its on at 12

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not sure, because our schedule differs to normal eurosport! so im not sure for you country sorry

·
Registered
883 Posts
What a joke they are showing 45 mins of it and then 45 mins of the final tomorrow night. They use to show the SF and F live. I really hope we get the tennis channel in this country soon

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yeah i know, its pathetic! sky sports needs to start covering wta

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i really want a tennis channel :) i think we should all write to sky to get one.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yeah lets all write to sky and tell them to hurry up. They have a boring on raceing chanel. And it is not even real horse it some computer game thing.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
cool bird said:
Yeah lets all write to sky and tell them to hurry up. They have a boring on raceing chanel. And it is not even real horse it some computer game thing.

yeah i know some of these channels are just a waste :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Yeah I know...like those cimputer games channels which look like they cost 50 p to run...but you know the WTA and Eurosport just signed a deal till 2008 and or something like that, so I dont see the tennis channel in Europe for a while.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dava said:
but you know the WTA and Eurosport just signed a deal till 2008 and or something like that, so I dont see the tennis channel in Europe for a while.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Yeah you are right it is better than nothing. As my dear old Mum said dont bite the hand that feeds you. But I am having a little nip at it if there is not enoth food on the spoon

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
cool bird said:
Yeah you are right it is better than nothing. As my dear old Mum said dont bite the hand that feeds you. But I am having a little nip at it if there is not enoth food on the spoon

:haha: :haha: :haha:

the only reason i moan is because my players go out in the early rounds so i never get to see them :rolleyes:

·
Banned
199 Posts
ugh, 45 minutes sucks.

the only time i love eurosport is when it comes to slams, they'll air like 10 hours or more of us open everyday :D

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
SharapovaKixA$$ said:
ugh, 45 minutes sucks.

the only time i love eurosport is when it comes to slams, they'll air like 10 hours or more of us open everyday :D
Eurosport also covers every WTA tournament, that is Tier II & higher, even if it's only SF & F taped. What other channel does that?

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
I complain cuz anyways, I have sky sport italia, which shows mostly men tournaments, but when it shows tournaments it doesnt just show the semi final and final, but ALL the rounds, which is much better in my opinion.

And not to speak about Slams! :drool: It shows ONLY the grand slam during those 2 weeks and it has the rights to show Wimbledon unlike eurosport...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
Well, ES will show every round of Canadian Cup, and did the same with Berlin, Rome, Indian Wells :shrug:

But don't like ES, don't watch it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts