1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
:bounce: Cool Seles!!!!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I doubt it was what you did, they don't give a crap about their accuracy. They have missed one of Victoriya Kutuzova's doubles events off her rankings total (not that it makes much difference) and I have written to them several times to correct Jennifer Capriati's biography - she was a SEMI-FINALIST at the Light'n'Lively doubles event in the 1990s, but they still have her down as a finalist.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Have you all read the personal information they have for the players?!? Some of it's really amusing, like how Roberta Vinci describes herself as "nice, clever, and polite", how Elena D has a vast cactus collection in Moscow, the high school plays in which Alex Stevenson participated or the "where in the world is Alexandra?" e:mail thing she created with BJK, (And I have no idea what that is! ;) ), or how one of Particia Wartusch's superstitions is putting on finger tape!! lol!! My friend and I amused ourselves for ages clicking on random players names and reading the "personal" sections! ;)

·
Banned
3,072 Posts
They are hopeless at keeping them updated anyway! I remember they made a big boo boo in Lindsay Davenport biog saying that Rick Leach was her coach of several years! :eek: I emailed them about their mistake and they corrected it with in a few days :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts