Tennis Forum banner

761 - 777 of 777 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Re: WTA>SEWTA>XWTA Official YEC Family Portraits 2004-2018

I don't like Kiki's collar, it looks itchy, and I bet it's hot and humid this time of the year.
It's not. ;)

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,315 Posts

Bertens dosen´t look like Bertens at all to me :shrug:
and the fabric of the dress looks heavy and old.

Sloanes Dress to short for my taste, Svitolina is different, a bit like a Vamp.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Re: WTA>SEWTA>XWTA Official YEC Family Portraits 2004-2017

It looks like they've made an effort to colour coordinate the players this year. (Red and black; Sloane's dress is dark red lace over black). That's an improvement, cf. Svitolina last year.

I'm not a huge fan of Bertens' dress. It's too Little House on the Prairie and doesn't do anything fo her figure. Svitolina is... less tacky than last year. (Cross your legs when you pose, girl! :tape:). Kvitova fine, Wozniacki fine, Pliskova fine... except the hem of the skirt is a bit clumsy. Of the red ones I like Kerber's the best. Naomi... no.

My absolute favourite: Sloane. :hearts::hearts::hearts:
Almost spilled my coffee :lol:

·
Registered
7,710 Posts

Now that I see it in its entirety I also really like Angie's dress. Perfect fit and askew underneath to make it interesting.

Naomi would have been better off wearing a kimono.

·
Premium Member
36,907 Posts

Cool pictures. The mood looks good between them. Hadn't noticed before how lovely Kiki's smile is.

It's often surprising to see the difference between the players on the court and outside the court.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Re: WTA>SEWTA>XWTA Official YEC Family Portraits 2004-2017

Sloane always looks good in pics. She’s a gorgeous lady. Osaka is very pretty, but a lil awkward. Kerber always looks very pretty, too. Bertens and Woz look alike here. In the photo of Kiki standing alone I had to zoom in on the face to tell who she was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,723 Posts

·
Registered
29,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #770

annual BUMP :cheer:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

Elina is banging in those pics :hearts:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
let's flashback to our favorite YEC family photos from the past, to remind us which players were in the top 8 and to see their interaction with each other

2004 Los Angeles

2005 Los Angeles

2006 Madrid

2008 Doha

2009 Doha

2010 Doha (Vika missing)

So nice how othen Dementieva played this event :worship: Unfortunately without very much success, but she got qualified for many times. I still miss her on court.

·
Registered
10,282 Posts

Cool pictures. The mood looks good between them. Hadn't noticed before how lovely Kiki's smile is.

It's often surprising to see the difference between the players on the court and outside the court.
Especially Bertens, she's hardly identifiable but then again I think she barely wears any make-up while stepping on court.

761 - 777 of 777 Posts