Registered
54,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Morderger/Morderger replace Begu/Niculescu

Reactions: AwonderfulKiwi

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Will this be the Morderger twins' WTA debut?
@TennisFed @spiceboy @A Magicman @Saraya!

Do any of you know the answer? And how do you tell them apart? I can split the Kichenoks because I've seen them often enough to know that Nadiia plays left court and Lyudmila is on the right, whether they're with each other or someone else, and then I just have to remember who has the ponytail and who has the braid (plait). I've only seen the Mordergers a couple of times as a pair, just for short periods, and not recently.

·
Banned
86,106 Posts
@TennisFed @spiceboy @A Magicman @Saraya!

Do any of you know the answer? And how do you tell them apart? I can split the Kichenoks because I've seen them often enough to know that Nadiia plays left court and Lyudmila is on the right, whether they're with each other or someone else, and then I just have to remember who has the ponytail and who has the braid (plait). I've only seen the Mordergers a couple of times as a pair, just for short periods, and not recently.
Both of them are pure trash. They are waiting for a shooting for playboy now..:help:

·
Banned
86,106 Posts

·
Registered
54,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bogdan/Tig replace Ostapenko/Olaru

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Just Look At Their Jaw Mouth
And Overall Tayisiya Is More Beautiful Than Yana

And Yeah,This Will Be Their WTA Debut
I'm looking for some way to tell them apart on what will probably be a court with just one camera! Such as, which one plays deuce court (I assume that they always/usually play the same side each time), and different hairstyles or ribbons. "Tayisiya Is More Beautiful Than Yana" doesn't help in the slightest if I don't know which one is which to start with!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for some way to tell them apart on what will probably be a court with just one camera! Such as, which one plays deuce court (I assume that they always/usually play the same side each time), and different hairstyles or ribbons. "Tayisiya Is More Beautiful Than Yana" doesn't help in the slightest if I don't know which one is which to start with!
Ok I Get It,If You Wanna Know
Tayisiya Is Left-Handed And Yana Is Right-Handed

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Reactions: Saraya!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Tomorrow's schedule doesn't have Halep's and Tig's doubles matches which I was expecting to watch.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Tomorrow's schedule doesn't have Halep's and Tig's doubles matches which I was expecting to watch.
Absolutely normal... The organizers are nice people, and as long Tig is scheduled to play singles at 12:00PM CET and Halep at 2PM CET, their doubles matches were moved to Wednesday.

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Most of yesterday's matches had to be postponed because of the rain which ended play for the day at 2.45 pm, so there are quite a few rearrangements. Play today will start an hour earlier to make up time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts