Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
The strength of this field is demonstrated from having ATM Tsurenko not even in the qualifying list, first alternate!

·
Registered
53,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Reactions: Jorn

·
Registered
53,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Elena Rybakina's absense also explains the 100% European maindraw, not that any explanation was necessary.... that was pretty obviously.
She did the same as Sabalenka...withdrew from Palermo and Prague and entered Lexington + NY and USO

·
Registered
80 Posts
MD

Konta
Martic
Vondrousova
Sakkari
Kontaveit
Mertens
Vekic
Yastremska
Muchova
Alexandrova
Kuznetsova
Kudermetova
Ostapenko
Mladenovic
Sevastova
Peterson
Hercog
Swiatek
Ferro
Van Uytvanck
Blinkova
Siegemund
Kasatkina
Pliskova

Q

Rus
Zidansek
Cirstea
Begu
Sorribes Tormo
Tig
Stojanovic
Kovinic
Badosa
Paolini
Babos
Gracheva
Bolsova
Minnen
Friedsam
Diatchenko
Gasparyan
Dodin
Samsonova
Fernandez
Sasnovich
Juvan
Bonaventure
Kawa
Vikhlyantseva
Martincova
Haas
Your Q list is wrong.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Where is the defending champion? It’s an excellent list for an international.

From the little that I have read the virus seems to be under control in Sicily so hopefully this will go ahead as planned.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
She did the same as Sabalenka...withdrew from Palermo and Prague and entered Lexington + NY and USO
I suppose for players facing quarantine if they go to Palermo or Prague, it makes total sense to go to the USA and avoid facing maybe two quarantines! I suppose they now have to have their fingers crossed that the virus does not explode in Kentucky, leading it to be put on the quarantine list for New York state....

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
The longer Rybakina has to be sidelined, the harder she regains momentum. So do Kenin, and let’s not talk about Andreescu. Bad timing for these girls.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That thread also updated (not in the title) that she withdrew and entered Lexington.
Lexington??

Sorry because i haven't been around for a few days and i obviously missed some news - did they upgrade the 100K at University of Kentucky to a tour-level event and reschedule it for the Aug 10 week? I never read any announcement or saw a thread about this... and what about Washington, is it going to be men only?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Hi @spiceboy is there any FR player in ALT for the qualies? Thanks!

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Lexington??

Sorry because i haven't been around for a few days and i obviously missed some news - did they upgrade the 100K at University of Kentucky to a tour-level event and reschedule it for the Aug 10 week? I never read any announcement or saw a thread about this... and what about Washington, is it going to be men only?
Washington is going to be men only this year . Lexington is a new WTA international event for week of Aug 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Washington is going to be men only this year . Lexington is a new WTA international event for week of Aug 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks, i didn't catch that news... a shame about Washington as it seems they certainly could have figured out a way to play it :-(

21 - 40 of 259 Posts