Tennis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
35,813 Posts
THRILLED to see an actual draw in place, but if the cutoff for qualifying is No. 204, this does not bode well for anyone ranked below 200. There are not going to be many ITF tournaments this year due to the current economic crisis and the cost for required testing and safety measures. For context, Palermo's qualy cutoff last year was No. 394.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Oh Marta and Lesia for one spot

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
34,538 Posts
Wow it's so bizarre to have an actual tournament starting. It didn't quite feel real until now!
It feels incredibly weird yeah. Quite exciting I have to admit. There are actually some players I am rooting for in that draw too which is cool. I feel now that Marta Kostyuk has had a nice rest during this coronabreak, and now that she has turned 18 I don't have to worry about her burning out at a young age so much, if at all, and I can start to get behind her and root for her to win some matches. This would be a great time for her to start making an impact and transitioning onto the main tour.

·
Registered
48,392 Posts
wonder which 2 players Had Covid 19

·
Registered
8,041 Posts
Rosalie van der Hoek stated on her IG that she is one of the players that tested positive for antibodies as part of a previous infection

·
Registered
701 Posts
When is the main draw ceremony scheduled to take place? I guess it should be today.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
OMG Qualies on Amazon Prime from 3pm BST !!!!!!!!! Thank God I did not make plans today to do anything!!! My whole life will revolve around doing things in the morning and the tennis takeover from 3pm the rest of the week!!!
How much does it cost? :ROFLMAO:😁
No other options to watch the matches today besides that?

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
How much does it cost? :ROFLMAO:😁
No other options to watch the matches today besides that?
I am not sure which countries it is available, but here in the UK it costs £6.99 extra on top of normal Amazon Prime per month, so I think that is cheap as chips really! That's about 7.77 euros or $9.15 (the pound really is low at the moment!!!)

201 - 220 of 259 Posts