Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Vika should enter this if she is unable play AO. Its not that far from where she lives. This would be perfect for her. I wonder if she is still able to enter given that she has accepted the WC from AO?

·
Registered
29,546 Posts
is Nishikori not playing the AO :sobbing:

well anyway this EL should be out @spiceboy :awww:

·
Registered
18,174 Posts

·
Registered
53,787 Posts
What's the deal with Frakabektas? :sad:

Still, she is only #8 ALT to Q so she will eventually make the Q draw.

·
Registered
53,787 Posts
Lauren Davis entered the tournament but being #49 when the list closed it prevented her to get a spot in MD. Now in freefall in the rankings will have to rely on a MDWC to play.

·
Registered
18,174 Posts
Lauren Davis entered the tournament but being #49 when the list closed it prevented her to get a spot in MD. Now in freefall in the rankings will have to rely on a MDWC to play.
Steals a WC from Emina! @Inger67

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
The WTA really does a terrible job promoting/updating these $125K's
true, they are the only events where no advance info seems to be available.

Davis has been rescued from having to play Newport Beach by reaching 3R in Australia... i'd be very suprised if Riske doesn't show up for this, seeing as how she is going to fall out of the Top 100 for the first time in 5 years on Jan. 29 unless she adds points. Ali & Lauren lost in the AO doubles on Thursday, so she could have flown Melbourne to L.A. on Friday, it's a nasty trip but at least you gain a day... she'd have the weekend to get ready. Any girls who reach 2R in AO doubles probably won't be able to arrive in time.

·
Registered
43,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The QD should be coming out today at some point. So the girls have to be on site today to get into qualifying. MD ceremony is on Saturday it seems like from the website so I would assume the MD girls have to be on site tomorrow.

There isn't an updated EL and no news on the WCs.

Pretty poor. How is there more information for a $15k in Egypt than a $150,000 WTA event?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts