Tennis Forum banner

1901 - 1913 of 1913 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,363 Posts

Well, French singer Sheila (career span 60s-80s) sometime reminds me of a tennis player

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Masha,

This is a longstanding thread where nothing but actually existing lookalikes have been posted.

You are the first one to post a photoshop forgery IIRC

Are you planning to dilute this thread with a torrent of fakes now? (something which is simply off-topic)?
do you know how many of those fakes came out last days? they did for pretty much every top player, I posted just this one because funny way she looked exactly like Shapovalov and was the only thread came to my mind to post that.
I'm not planning anything , take it easy, there are other serious things to be worry.

·
Registered
37,761 Posts

Two restoration attempts of a Murillo painting of the Virgin Mary first turned it into Ostapenko and then into Jankovic

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
A Bianca Andreescu lookalike from almost 90 years ago

Margaret Scriven (17 August 1912 – 25 January 2001) was a British tennis player and the first woman from that country to win the singles title at the French Championships in 1933. She also won the singles title at the 1934 French Championships, defeating Helen Jacobs in the final. She was ranked No. 5 in the world in 1933 and 1934.

·
Registered
37,761 Posts
Reactions: Raiden
1901 - 1913 of 1913 Posts