·
Registered
27,371 Posts
Wow Sara Sorribes playing Taipei and then Honolulu back to back :spit:
What an effort, I guess it'll be worth if she makes Australian MD

·
Registered
12,306 Posts

Thank you for the "d-bag" remark, later edited by admins.

But are you for real ? You gave me a Negative Rep(utation) for this ? With the comment "Grow the f**k up" even ... I mean, seriously ???

I would suggest you take that back and then we go separate ways. I will not give you a Negative rep in response if you do so.

·
Registered
53,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
MD changes

OUT: Peterson, Pegula
IN: Kato, Govortsova

Q changes

OUT: Kato, Govortsova
IN: Hozumi, Loeb

·
Registered
53,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
MD change

Brady OUT
Hozumi IN

Q change

Hozumi OUT
Hibi IN

·
Registered
2 Posts
The first post about this tournament is from 29.10 that is clearly more than 3 weeks before the tournament when the list is already closed and you can only quit.

In the itf tournaments(10K-100K)
there is a link when I can see the acceptance list(MD list Q list and ALT list) 2.5 weeks before the tournament.

I understand that in 125K WTA tournament I cannot see it before people post it in this forum.

My question is what type of information tennis participants get and when.
Do tennis players get the information about the full MD list Q list and ALT list 3 weeks before the tournament or maybe they get it only later or they get initially only partial information like information about their place in the MD list(Q list or ALT list).

Do tennis players get the information that a player in their tournament decided to quit as soon as she quit?

·
Registered
18,504 Posts
Wow Sara Sorribes playing Taipei and then Honolulu back to back :spit:
A few of them are doing that, I don't think it's too much of a strain, as Hawaii and Taipei aren't *too* far away from eachother. But yeah a lot of them are busting a gut to make MD, including Erakovic who usually wouldn't be caught dead vulturing in the off-season.

But are you for real ? You gave me a Negative Rep(utation) for this ? With the comment "Grow the f**k up" even ... I mean, seriously ???

I would suggest you take that back and then we go separate ways. I will not give you a Negative rep in response if you do so.
Don't worry, that poster is a total whiner :hug:

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Wow Sara Sorribes playing Taipei and then Honolulu back to back

A few of them are doing that, I don't think it's too much of a strain, as Hawaii and Taipei aren't *too* far away from eachother. But yeah a lot of them are busting a gut to make MD, including Erakovic who usually wouldn't be caught dead vulturing in the off-season.

Don't worry, that poster is a total whiner

That poster is now one of the 4 privileged to be on my Ignore List. Welcome
!

Speaking of vulturing for Aussie Open, did you people notice that Minella is scheduled to vulture in the $25k+H ITF in Valencia for it (the MD spot) ?
. That's quite sad

·
Registered
53,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
MD changes

OUT: Hsieh, Ozaki
IN: Loeb, Hibi

Q changes

OUT: Korpatsch, Loeb, Hibi
IN: Hantuchova, Omae, Collins

·
Registered
53,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
MD change

Hibi OUT
Hantuchova IN

Q changes

González OUT
Kingsley IN

Hantuchova OUT
Yastremka IN

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Anybody know why Kiki Kucova has withdrawn? She was on the List earlier...

She was never on the final acceptance list. Might have been on the preliminary list, as many others but didn't stay till the end. Broady, Tig etc. did the same. Probably decided it's not worth it.

·
Registered
53,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
MD changes

OUT: Townsend, Zhu, Jakupovic
IN: Omae, Collins, Lao

Q changes

OUT: Shinikova, Omae, Collins
IN: Sema, Morgina, Okuno

·
Registered
12,306 Posts
Doesn't matter. The list is what you see in Post #1, adding the Changes updates and WCs ...

Like it's been for years in these type of threads .......

21 - 40 of 130 Posts