Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
old Magda is back. what a choke :help: She had 11 BPs and didn't take it (4 aces at BP):lol: it looks like Sam has a big serve :O Magda has still chance to get in MD( it looks like 2-3 LL in MD). at least Magda was competitive. go Magda :cheer: Stosur-Swia0tek 6:0 6:3 Stosur-Linette 6:4 6:4 :eek:h: i didn't see the match but one man said it was high quality match from both players:worship: congrats to Sam. She's fast grandmother and still can play tennis

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Great win for Sam, she hasn’t won 2 matches in a row since Miami where she beat Rodina and Keys, also desperately needed these 25 points

Just praying for a kind R1 at Wimbledon

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,750 Posts
I want Stosur to play the remaining clay schedule after the grass season ends
She is getting back on to the clay after Wimbledon for two tournaments :)

Great job Sammy :rocker::bounce::cheer:

Reactions: PLP

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
I really hope Stosur can have at least one more great slam run before she leaves the game, she's still so incredibly fit, hopefully she will stick around for a few more years. Good to see her qualifying.

·
Registered
14,637 Posts
Actually the first time I've ever seen Stosur play was 2008 Eastbourne where she made SF and lost to Petrova and I was impressed at her grasscourt game back then. :haha: That year she also made doubles final in Wimbledon and won mixed doubles there.
The first ever pro match of Agnieszka Radwańska that I've watched took place on clay in 2006 in Warsaw. She beat Myskina then and proceeded to make the QF in her first WTA tournament. :D That was her 1st WTA breakthrough. Later this year she won junior Roland Garros tournament having been a Wimbledon junior GS champion already.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and against Parmentier ?
the match was enjoyable, so many great winners . Magda was much better but choked in the 3rd set from 4:2 to 4:6 :help: but the quality was high. Magda won more points 103:101. Good luck Magda in Wimbledon :hearts: and congrats to Pauline

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
the match was enjoyable, so many great winners . Magda was much better but choked in the 3rd set from 4:2 to 4:6 :help: but the quality was high. Magda won more points 103:101. Good luck Magda in Wimbledon :hearts: and congrats to Pauline
Pauline has 6-23 record on grass for career !

i like your sportmanship !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts