Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those were really popular a while ago, but I never saw one with the WTA. I was talking about it with some friends, so I had the idea of making one with the girls. Please, don't turn this thread into a mess to the point of being closed, it is just some light hearted fun. But feel free to comment and give suggestions and opinons

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Those were really popular a while ago, but I never saw one with the WTA. I was talking about it with some friends, so I had the idea of making one with the girls. Please, don't turn this thread into a mess to the point of being closed, it is just some light hearted fun. But feel free to comment and give suggestions and opinons

With most you are right on the money, but I'd switch Barbie with Penko and Osaka with Kerber.

Between the phones thing and this I think I like the direction this place is going in. I mean all hell is about to break loose come next week (and not just because USO) so might as well have a little fun, right?

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Ostapenko, chaotic good?? :spit: Isn't she like pure evil? Although I also can't disagree with Putintseva being chaotic evil.

I love the Broady pic..she is definetly lawful evil, trying to use the rules agaisnt her opponents.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
your evil and neutrals arent bad but you couldnt help but shoehorn two of your faves into good and it diminishes the chart:shrug:

ostapenko and kerber both present very negative attitude on court and even insult other players (especially jelena) ,that can't be good no matter how you spin it . ostapenko would be more chaotic evil and kerber would be neutral evil .

for good i'd put

lawful good - ashleigh barty
neutral good - petra kvitova
chaotic good - hsieh su wei

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Katka is just purely chaotic, no chart can contain that level of absolute mess :lol:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Giorgi is chaotic neutral personified. She gives full nooch 100% of the time, and is thoroughly unpredictable (in terms of 'will this go in?', we know she's going to hit the ball as hard as possible...)

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
your evil and neutrals arent bad but you couldnt help but shoehorn two of your faves into good and it diminishes the chart:shrug:

ostapenko and kerber both present very negative attitude on court and even insult other players (especially jelena) ,that can't be good no matter how you spin it . ostapenko would be more chaotic evil and kerber would be neutral evil .

for good i'd put

lawful good - ashleigh barty
neutral good - petra kvitova
chaotic good - hsieh su wei
Hsieh is the perfect chaotic good.:worship:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great, I'm glad the response was overall positive. Considering the feedback and suggestions, I made an alternative version, also trying to be less biased

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Great, I'm glad the response was overall positive. Considering the feedback and suggestions, I made an alternative version, also trying to be less biased

wozniacki is a really good lawful evil ,why didn't i think of that:eek: mladenovic is a solid neutral evil and giorgi is a solid chaotic neutral .

i really feel like Pliskova tips the line over into evil though:shrug: and i'm not sure Svitolina is good ,probably more of a True Neutral .Kvitova is perfect for neutral good imo

you are much better at fitting the images into the boxes than me ,i am probably doing something wrong:lol:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Some of the examples are perfect. Hseih, Siniakova, Putintseva are a great chaotic trio.

Wozniacki and Djokovic are both plain as day lawful evils. Personally I view Barty as a lawful neutral, not good.

Mertens is neutral good. Siegemund is chaotic evil.

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wozniacki is a really good lawful evil ,why didn't i think of that:eek: mladenovic is a solid neutral evil and giorgi is a solid chaotic neutral .

i really feel like Pliskova tips the line over into evil though:shrug: and i'm not sure Svitolina is good ,probably more of a True Neutral .Kvitova is perfect for neutral good imo

you are much better at fitting the images into the boxes than me ,i am probably doing something wrong:lol:
It is much easier to do when you use the template kk

https://www.kapwing.com/explore/alignment-chart-template

Svitolina's game is not a pleasant thing to see at all. However, she really seems to be a good girl.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Dammit! Are they going to change our passwords again? Am I going to have to get another account again?

Who is getting married this month that I can portmanteau into a new user name? Wozniacklee? Does that work?
Apparently the migration was postponed until after USO, which is great because it means this place won't be on fire in the middle of the last Slam of the year.

And no, nothing should change on your end, at least that's what should happen. I have an idea what the new platform will be, and if that's indeed the case then I'm way on board with the change, it just wouldn't have been a good idea to migrate in the middle of the USO.

·
Registered
13,706 Posts
Siegemund is the epitome of chaotic evil. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts