Tennis Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
11,160 Posts
After good performances all week, Hercog provides the biggest shitshow in the final :lol: I'm used to it by now, thankfully.

·
Registered
18,535 Posts
Kəv.;71296009 said:
Hard to tell because everyone sits behind the court and you can only see the seats on side of the court (which was still empty)
Weird, cause the sides are in the shade more, so during the first two rounds while I was there, those were the seats which would get filled first - no one wants sunburns for souvenirs ;)

But if the camera wasn't going around the court much then we can guess what the attendance was like...

·
Registered
76,616 Posts
Weird, cause the sides are in the shade more, so during the first two rounds while I was there, those were the seats which would get filled first - no one wants sunburns for souvenirs ;)

But if the camera wasn't going around the court much then we can guess what the attendance was like...

Yeah it was a fixed camera. Maybe the sides were filled but higher up? :shrug: just the ones visible in camera were empty

·
Registered
19,623 Posts
You could hear a solid applause so there were more people in the crowd than we could see.

Mandy was playing so well, I've never seen her play so smart and variable for a long time. She just loves to play in resorts like Bol or Captiva.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts