Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
18,712 Posts
thank you :smile2:

but I guess she maybe removed since she is still in the Roland Garros doubles draw :sad:
If she loses until Sunday 12:00 CET she will be on the list. :) Bol has 8 quali draw this year so qualifying sign in is on Sunday.

·
Registered
18,527 Posts
WC for Sara Errani
Nice.

Good that they're trying to bring a more widely known name to this event. It'll provide additional attention despite Sara not being a top player anymore.

I'm not crazy about them bringing those stars for exho matches though, cause girls are surely not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts and that money could be spent better by bringing bigger names into the tournament itself.

Oh well, one step at a time.

·
Registered
53,814 Posts
If she's ranked 91 (according to WTA website), why would she ask for the one for qualies...?
Maybe all MDWC were already taken and since qualifying here means only playing one match (against a player out of the top 250) no big deal

·
Registered
53,814 Posts
Meanwhile also Bellis, Lepchenko and Jabeur withdrew too :tape:

·
Registered
18,527 Posts
Maybe all MDWC were already taken and since qualifying here means only playing one match (against a player out of the top 250) no big deal
Yeah, that must be it, and if she didn't (and she didn't) sign up on time there's no other way to get in.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
She won't be playing these level tournaments anytime soon, given the way she's been playing the past fortnight...
idk, she played 25k qualis 6-7 weeks ago :sobbing:

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
QD is today . But will also MD be released today ? If yes, at what time ?

Sometimes I get confused with those 125ks :shrug: .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 86 Posts