Schoofs
Kovinic
Hogenkamp
Larsson

·
Registered
23,961 Posts
Thanks for the list :kiss:

According to the tournament's Facebook Page, Anna-Lena Friedsam has also committed (probably getting a WC and saving a SR), same for Sabine Lisicki, who was already awarded a WC. :)

·
Premium Member
66,154 Posts
Kinda funny to see Gorgodze completely ignore ITFs this summer when she has almost all of her points to defend, but I guess it’s understandable that she wants to live the WTA lifestyle after 10 years of grinding in ITFs and probably a few more ahead at this rate. :lol:

·
Registered
53,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MD change

Barthel OUT
Gorgodze IN

Q change

Gorgodze OUT
Ruse IN

·
Registered
911 Posts
I think Ruse said she won't play it because of injury?

Kinda funny to see Gorgodze completely ignore ITFs this summer when she has almost all of her points to defend, but I guess it’s understandable that she wants to live the WTA lifestyle after 10 years of grinding in ITFs and probably a few more ahead at this rate. :lol:
Can't see the difference where she will (try to) defend the points?

·
Registered
685 Posts
Minella, Kucova, Vikhlyantseva OUT

Tig, Schoofs,Pacquet IN

·
Registered
30,746 Posts
How lame for WTA events not to even have enough players to fill their spots :help:. It's been happening more and more over the years with qualifying and doubles byes, but this qualifying list seems to take the cake. Meanwhile the same thing is happening in San Jose :help:. They need to change the entry cutoffs or something because this situation is ridiculous.

·
Registered
30,746 Posts
Okay but not having qualifying is different from having spots that can't be filled.

·
Registered
17,450 Posts
How lame for WTA events not to even have enough players to fill their spots :help:. It's been happening more and more over the years with qualifying and doubles byes, but this qualifying list seems to take the cake. Meanwhile the same thing is happening in San Jose :help:. They need to change the entry cutoffs or something because this situation is ridiculous.
Are you sure about that? There should be 6 entries and 2 WCs for Q.

·
Registered
30,746 Posts
Are you sure about that? There should be 6 entries and 2 WCs for Q.
Oops I stand corrected :angel:. But San Jose meanwhile has run out of spots on its qualifying list, so I still think there is a problem here.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts