Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WSTT​

Yea so this is the third time that this game has been started up but hopefull this one will be better. You can pick any player that is a ranked or previously ranked, tennis player to play in this game. The format is changing up this time because I didn't like the way it was so there will be more tournaments because I know som epoepl requested that last time and there will not be any 25k or any of that crap. This is a pro tour and we will play tier ones twos and threes and of corse the grandslams. The tournament scedule will be up soon and we will be starting ASAP. The new format of this game is a very familuar one that i'm sure all of you have seen. I'm not creative enough to come up with a new sytem so we will use the ever so used divide so many points into so many attributes.

Divide 600 points in to the 12 following catorgies.
Serve:
Recieve:
Forehand:
Backhand:
Spin:
Volley:
Footwork:
Speed:
Lob:
Overhead:
Mental toughness:
Luck:

I will have live scoring most of the time but I will never make excuses like i'm sick or something. A computer will pick a certin attribute and whoever has the higer ammount of points of that attribue wins that game. Doubles will be donw by me or someone that joins along and me or we will just add up the two players points.

Trust me... it will be a lot better then last time.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Serena Williams (can i still say that I am a Australian Challenger Champion

Reactions: tom2791

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
cool

·
Registered
11,064 Posts