Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't see her keeping it now. She has somehow managed to win consistently enough to stay at the top but I feel like players are catching up, getting a feel of her game and the dam is about to burst.

----
edit....
i guess its already happening, and she'll probably lose her ranking even sooner.
----

Really looking forward to seeing Kvitova come into her own this year!

·
Registered
27,167 Posts
Seriously? A new topic for something that absolutely everyone knows? What else do you have? "Water is wet!!" ?

Regardless of how she plays, the unevenly way her points are spread out she was always bound to lose it in the early part of 2012...the question is just for how long :)

·
Registered
32,058 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
What a stupid thread:help:

Kunal, you are a prophet :facepalm:

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
:facepalm: All Hail to Nostradamus!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
All this hype about petra number 1 ranking. Although, finally someone is so close for an epic year of number 1 fighting.

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
I understand what you saying but you know the season just starting and you never know what the outcome will be like. I do think Kvitova will be number 1 which I be happy due to I am an fan of her as well but. Look back just last year when everyone was saying Wozniacki was going fall down the ranking and outta top ten, and Vera was going take her number 1 spot and it never happen. Kvitova and Caro Both gotta alot Point to defend overall Caro mostly at the being of the season and Kvitova toward the end during clay, grass, and YEC. So it give time for both woman to gain and lose ranking points it just all depend on what form they in and is the healthy. KIm and Serena will be the Big Threat at the major but They really don't play those other event like Caro, Kvitova, Vera, Aggie, Jelena, Maria, VIka. And really looking at the ranking a player like Vika and Maria could get to Number 1 as well they not to far from the top only couple point between them.

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
Yep, direct from the No Shit Sherlock News Desk.

I don’t know what’s more shocking, that news, or Kunal typing more than 4 words in a post :speakles: Let your keyboard cool down now, Kunal, it might catch fire.

·
Registered
13,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha. guys i realized it was a dimwit comment after posting it. and i kinda referred to that obvious eventuality in the edit part.

so yea i guess i set myself up pretty well for the comments above. i would have said the same thing had i read this. I've been out of the loop for a little bit and posted on impulse.

@Mike_T: Hello. no need to hate.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Seriously? A new topic for something that absolutely everyone knows? What else do you have? "Water is wet!!" ?

Regardless of how she plays, the unevenly way her points are spread out she was always bound to lose it in the early part of 2012...the question is just for how long :)
If you don't want to read a thread about Kvitova overtaking your precious Caro for #1 ranking, then don't read or comment! :rolleyes:

Its not your job or responsibility to maintain "proper" topics for GM.

·
Banned
205 Posts
Might be the best thing that ever happened to her....career wise

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
We will have to wait and see but Wozniacki being number one is a disgrace to women's tennis. The women champions of the past were champions they won slams and WTA events. Caroline's problems are she has an okay serve nothing special it is not a weapon. Her forehand is crap she loops it too much doesn't hit it flat to create more winners. The backhand is fine though but she doesn't take a cut at the ball. Next, she isn't aggressive enough.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts