Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
85,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
If Wozniacki is the nice girl that some of her fans claim she is she should at least invite Saraya for all the hard work she is doing here.
:yeah:

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
this hubby of hers gives me very, very, VERY bad vibes, hope it lasts :scared:
First and foremost, he's so fuckin' fat... Americans laugh at us Euros and our soccer about how people like Messi, or Modric can be an athletes (because they're short and skinny...), and yet it looks like in USA you can be fat and be professional NBA or NFL player...

·
Blighted and solo
43,935 Posts
I can't recognize the bride through all that make-up :bigcry:

First and foremost, he's so fuckin' fat... Americans laugh at us Euros and our soccer about how people like Messi, or Modric can be an athletes (because they're short and skinny...), and yet it looks like in USA you can be fat and be professional NBA or NFL player...
He's been retired for nearly two years...

Reactions: LadyLil

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
He's been retired for nearly two years...
Well, didn't knew that... Its common for retired athletes to gain weight anyway... But many NBA and NFL player are overweight during playing... Don't know if it's his case...

Anyway, dude must be a good guy, despite obvious flaws... It's not like she's with him for money, as she's probably wealthier anyway...

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Geeze, some of you are so utterly bitter and are looking for such superficial reasons to hate on a successful, beautiful and confident athlete in her gorgeous wedding. Some of you will be lucky to get 1 out of 4.
I'm sure if she was a nicer person and not a moaner on the court, most people would be happier for her. It's how she is on court that make posters dislike her :D She's almost as bad as Poots with her whining etc .

·
Registered
85,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #112

·
always getting what i want
17,853 Posts
Her husband isn't cute but neither is she. It all worked out, I guess. Good for them.

·
Registered
113,596 Posts
Really good pictures! Thanks to all who posted them!

101 - 120 of 196 Posts