Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
7,562 Posts
Re: Wozniacki wedding tomorrow!

The happiest guy has to be McIllroy. If he went thru with the 2014 marriage his career would have been altered by his wife having this illness, and right after she won YEC, AO and got back to #1
Daviid Lee is retired and can spend all day with Caroline. With her illness, I dont know if she can be alone. A bad day and she cant move and it can happen any day.
A terrible illness and Lee knows about it and what it means, so he is a great husband for her. He didnt run away, and Rory ran away when Caroline was 100% healthy
:help: Do you have inside info on how she is?

I just don't understand how she can carry on playing tennis if she's as bad as what you say. :sobbing:

·
always getting what i want
17,713 Posts

I also don't know what happened to Vika and Caro's friendship, because they were super close even back in 2014 or 2015.
Both probably correctly realised the other is unpleasant company.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

Victor made a comment about Leo's father after things went bad. He said no one could understand what she (Vika) saw in him. Maybe that's it?

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
The happiest guy has to be McIllroy. If he went thru with the 2014 marriage his career would have been altered by his wife having this illness, and right after she won YEC, AO and got back to #1
Daviid Lee is retired and can spend all day with Caroline. With her illness, I dont know if she can be alone. A bad day and she cant move and it can happen any day.
A terrible illness and Lee knows about it and what it means, so he is a great husband for her. He didnt run away, and Rory ran away when Caroline was 100% healthy
That's what millions of dollars are for...

·
always getting what i want
17,713 Posts

Can you imagine a lifetime being married to Wozniacki? Rory thought about it long and hard and made the right choice.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Rory made a favour to Caroline. She deserved much better.

·
Registered
81,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Well, I also wish her best, because I wish everyone the best... But she IS annoying as fuck, thats the fact...
Fact is

Sunshine

The beautiful dane

and Sam Smith about Caro : Princess Charming of Tennis

:shrug:

Good luck, Caro!!

·
Registered
21,333 Posts
That has to be one of the concentric circles of hell.

21 - 40 of 196 Posts