·
Registered
85,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
Re: Wozniacki wedding tomorrow!

Well, if she wanted to get married quietly, then I guess she didn't want no attention... OK, since Im drinking right now anyway, premature toast for newlyweds... :drink:

·
Registered
113,596 Posts

If she is going to retire because she just cant compete with this illness, now is the time
She was at Dubai, Doha, IW, Madrid, Rome and Paris without winning a match at any of them

Reactions: Saraya!

·
Rest in peace Bally
15,167 Posts

K.

Reactions: BlueTrees

·
Registered
113,596 Posts

The happiest guy has to be McIllroy. If he went thru with the 2014 marriage his career would have been altered by his wife having this illness, and right after she won YEC, AO and got back to #1
Daviid Lee is retired and can spend all day with Caroline. With her illness, I dont know if she can be alone. A bad day and she cant move and it can happen any day.
A terrible illness and Lee knows about it and what it means, so he is a great husband for her. He didnt run away, and Rory ran away when Caroline was 100% healthy

Reactions: Miranda and Saraya!

·
Registered
31,735 Posts

Reactions: Adrian.

·
Registered
13,073 Posts

The happiest guy has to be McIllroy. If he went thru with the 2014 marriage his career would have been altered by his wife having this illness, and right after she won YEC, AO and got back to #1
Daviid Lee is retired and can spend all day with Caroline. With her illness, I dont know if she can be alone. A bad day and she cant move and it can happen any day.
A terrible illness and Lee knows about it and what it means, so he is a great husband for her. He didnt run away, and Rory ran away when Caroline was 100% healthy
I'm not sure you've made it clear, are you trying to say that Caroline has an illness?

·
Registered
7,801 Posts

I'm not sure you've made it clear, are you trying to say that Caroline has an illness?
:eek:h: :lol:

·
Registered
19,713 Posts

Who was invited?

·
Registered
4,819 Posts

Who was invited?
You'd expect the following

Polish sisters (Aga R, Angie K, Ula R)
Serena
Domachowska

Probably not invited

Sharapova
Makarova
Azarenka
Chair umpires

Since about 2015 it's seemed to me that Angie and Caroline aren't as close BFFs as they used to be, but they were hanging out recently at a basketball game so...

I also don't know what happened to Vika and Caro's friendship, because they were super close even back in 2014 or 2015.

·
Registered
31,186 Posts

I hope Caroline can make it down the aisle at her wedding. I'm sure that will be extremely difficult with her illness. Luckily her husband is there to help her.

I would have expected Caroline to want a high-profile celebrity wedding, so this news is quite surprising, but huge congratulations to them !

Reactions: Ed Hominan

·
always getting what i want
17,852 Posts

meh

·
Registered
37,758 Posts

1 - 20 of 196 Posts