Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This match is fantastic, I am lucky as Eurosport are showing it. Sp dramatic and fiery. Myskina just shouted 'f##k you' to poor Antonella too!

·
Premium Member
182,033 Posts
match is pretty awful
and only tense cos Nastya keeps making silly stupid errors

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
I am watching mardy fish /// ugh

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just getting better and better. Antonella had match point, Anastasia won 3 points in a row to level 5-5, Antonella broke back in real style. Can she serve out for it this time? I hope so, Anastasia seems a bit of a bitch!!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Jarrett said:
I am watching mardy fish /// ugh
You're all so lucky : they're showing in Eurosport France the Clement/Carraz ..... not live !!! They took the beginning of the match that they missed because of athletics. But i hope we'll have Sharapova/Loit later

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
MartinaI said:
This match is fantastic, I am lucky as Eurosport are showing it. Sp dramatic and fiery. Myskina just shouted 'f##k you' to poor Antonella too!
oh my..what did Antonella do to merit that?

·
Premium Member
182,033 Posts
getting worse and worse more like

a 6 yr old could have beaten Nastya today, but Antonella keeps choking too

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some of you are being harsh. Yes it wasn't great quality but the atmosphere was fab and the crowd absolutely loved it, they were so into it. In my opinion that can only be good for women's tennis.

Poor Antonella, I thought she deserved it. Bad attitude Anastasia! I hope you mature soon.

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
This title should be changed to "WOW - Myskina/Serra Zanetti match REALLY SUCKS" They showed the last few games and the tiebreak. I couldn't help but laugh at all the bad comments, Jim and Mac were saying.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
This match is hilarious. I have seen sea turtles that travelled faster than some of the balls these two are hitting. ASZ's forehand is pathetic - she just flaps at it like - well, a girl, really. The funny thing is that Myskina is trying to play the same game as ASZ by taking the pace off, and is making so many stupid shots - like the overhead where she decided to let it bounce, and then float it back straight to ASZ's feet. Myskina so doesn't deserve to win this - but then again it's a joke that these two are even in the second round.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Poor Antonella. :sad: What a close match! :eek: at Anastasia's attitude though.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Im sorry to all fans of these girls but that was borderline hideous. There's absolutley no power involved in either on of their games, and cmon we all know that who saw it. Ugh.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
aw shucks the spunky ASZ lost - error strewn from Myskina and ASZ had it if she had been able to serve when she could serve for it. There were some classy moments though. ASZ looks a fighter and Myskina looked good when she woke up and attacked rather than just got a lot of balls back or missed. You certainly couldn't complain about lack of rallies anyway - some were almost perpetual.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts