Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow. just a few days ago lindsay had to retire, at one set down and 4-0 in the second set at the PILOT PEN, because she was injured and couldn't play anymore. she was in so much pain she couldn't play two more games to give capriati a legitimate win. as she herself said, she "really" didn't want to end that match that way and take away from JENNIFER CAPRIATI's great play.

and now, at the US open, a few days later, she has won three matches with great scores of, something like, 6-2 6-2.

her foot healed SO freaking fast it's amazing!! one day she hurt so bad she had to retire two games from her opponents well deserved win, and the next 5 days she plays brilliantly. who would ever doubt anything that comes out of lindsay's mouth from now on?

all i can say is: modern medicine works WONDERS, to change an inured foot SO much in SO little time. PRAISE MODERN MEDICINE!! :worship:

Reactions: Bigkimfan

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Yes Lindsay has had a cortisone injection, which makes her more confortable. However when she gets to players like Petrova who should be able to move her about more, then the problems might start for Lindsay.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Are you trying to be sarcastic? If so, I'd like to see you play with neuroma.

Lindsay said herself that Jennifer played great and deserved the win...she felt so bad she couldnt finish that she was crying. It was a legitimate win nonetheless, as both players stated.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Whats so sarcastic about my post :mad:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
talking about the original post, dude

and i'm talking to YOU, dava...that guy before you was referring to the original post as being sarcastic.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Lindsay plays Petrova next! Petrova, will do a much better job of moving Lindsay around.I kinda think Petrova is going to win that match. :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
hollywood7172 said:
wow. just a few days ago lindsay had to retire, at one set down and 4-0 in the second set at the PILOT PEN, because she was injured and couldn't play anymore. she was in so much pain she couldn't play two more games to give capriati a legitimate win. as she herself said, she "really" didn't want to end that match that way and take away from JENNIFER CAPRIATI's great play.

and now, at the US open, a few days later, she has won three matches with great scores of, something like, 6-2 6-2.

her foot healed SO freaking fast it's amazing!! one day she hurt so bad she had to retire two games from her opponents well deserved win, and the next 5 days she plays brilliantly. who would ever doubt anything that comes out of lindsay's mouth from now on?

all i can say is: modern medicine works WONDERS, to change an inured foot SO much in SO little time. PRAISE MODERN MEDICINE!! :worship:

Go get a clue already. Its called neuroma of the foot go investigate and report back your mistake.

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
hollywood7172 said:

You sound like a fool.

Dr. Scotso said:
I agree. I don't think the injury could have been that bad for her to be so fully recovered now.
Wouldn't it be better to research these things before commenting? She's NOT 'fully recovered'. She's scheduled for surgery right after the Open.

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
hollywood7172 said:

O my God, how dare you suspect such a bad thing! Only Justine fakes injuries...not such a good human like Lindsay. ;) :tape:

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
i wonder why she still needs surgery if you think her foot is healed :confused: ;)

some people lol

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cybelle Darkholme said:
Go get a clue already. Its called neuroma of the foot go investigate and report back your mistake.
oh shut the hell up cybelledick. i know you hate me, and the feeling is mutual, but who died and made you a podiatrist? sorry, i admit i wouldn't know as much about a "neuroma" as your highness would, since i'm only an intern now.

neuroma shmaroma. who gives a fuck what it is? fact is lindsay retires one day and bagels a third round opponent days later. i am simply pointing out the irony of it all. you, on the other hand, can't wait to lash out at me any pitiful chance you get. or maybe you're just too stupid to get the jist of my post. looks like YOU need to get a clue. but fast.

are you gonna give me negative rep points again cybelle honey? considering your maturity level and pettiness, i wouldn't be shocked at all.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Volcana said:
You sound like a fool.
well well well, if it isn't the ever-famous volcana. you calling ME a fool?? thanks for that one. i'm sure that comment made many members of this board laugh out loud, just like i did.

what was that statement about the kettle? nevermind.

:wavey:

and, in your spirit of clever one liners, here's a retort: you ARE a fool.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts