Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His on the BBC right now is giving Serena so much praise and is saying what a compliment it is for him that serena mentiond him as one of her role models..

I always thought he didn't like the sisters but some of the nice things he's saying about them is making hairs on my neck stand:eek: .

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Wow. Not an image I needed in my head first thing in the morning.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Well, if you want those hairs to not stand up, go to my post about him saying that Maria's inexperience and Serena not playing her best tennis could give Maria the title.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He just called her beuatiful and thought she could be the next bond girl!!:lol: :eek:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
yeah, ive jus been watching, it was funny, LOL.

Serena was being interviewed by our Suey, and she said that she loved our Timmy Tim!!!!! I would have thought she liked Rod Dick more!

And she said that if she was a man, she's let tim beat her! :haha:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Well Big Mac likes to blow it hot one day and cold the other, ask Justine.

·
Registered
574 Posts
griffin said:
Wow. Not an image I needed in my head first thing in the morning.
Especially when I'm eating my breakfast. :eek:

Reactions: the cat

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Serena has good tastes, she loves Pete Sampras too, he was his model.

About Mac...he was clearly for Amelie. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
"creming his pants" :tape::puke::tape:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jasmin said:
Wow that's weird. J Mac doesn't usually have anything nice to say about Serena or women's tennis.
They commentators also spoke abit about how there sister getting murdered might have affected the Williams.
Most people have doged around this topic so it was nice to see someone appreciate the courage both girls have shown in coming out here to compete after such an event.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i never understood why the Americans dislike him in their commentary regarding the Williams sisters

the past few Wimbledons, he's been soooooooooo incredibly nice about the sisters LMAO. it's amazing. in that Amelie match, it was like they were having an affair or something :lol:

now that i mention it....:scratch:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
So how was breakfast Peachfuzz? ;) Maybe John Patrick McEnroe has turned over a new leaf and is he's trying to be nice instead of being his usual caustic self.

·
Premium Member
19,688 Posts
I ain't buying John McEnroe's shit, and nobody else should. He says these stupid things to get attention. Serena only said she was looking up to John McEnroe and someone else when she should of been looking up to Becker and chris evert. I think the questioning was referring to net play. Someone dig it up.lol

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
villa said:
They commentators also spoke abit about how there sister getting murdered might have affected the Williams.
Most people have doged around this topic so it was nice to see someone appreciate the courage both girls have shown in coming out here to compete after such an event.
I'm glad this was mentioned. Not everything was about the sisters' outside interests or just their long layoff. Most did dodge this topic for whatever reasons.

·
Registered
8,360 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts