Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello once again one and all what a pleasure it is to finnaly be back as a full time member of the forums...i was getting a little antsy about not being able to post for such a LONG time but hopefully ill be able to get back "into the swing of things" !!! :p

Ive decided to do something a little different this time...and thats to just be COOL CALM COLLECTIVE and totally awsome! I also wont be going into other forums from now on....last time was ...welll lets not go there! So i hope all of you Cappy Happy fans are ready for RG??? CAUSE I AM! :) SOOO id just like to get some positive feedback as to who you all think will win this years French open...not to sound to trite i have already put my bet on Jennifer, what do you think????

May the fun and laughter and all that other stuff that makes us all sappy and totally wacky begin! hehehehe ( i made that one up for the heck of it!) ;) green

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome back Trish

And I think I will put my money on Jen. Why? For one reason only - she is always perform best on the big ones! She wants it bad, and I think she has a chance. Why? Because she is once again an underdog! So, Go Jen, Go!
Good to see you Trish, and I am sure all of us will stand behind Jen during French Open! I know some of us even will travel to Paris to support Jen! This is fantastic!
C'mon Jen, surprise us one more time! Better yet, many times!

Cheers,
Eugene

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to see you to GOSHKA! and did i say i totally love your website...tell me again...are you quitting it or what?? e-mail me... [email protected]

Trish

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Hey Trish glad to see you back! everything Goshka as always is right everything he says i agree with! She's the underdog and she loves that! She has a lot to prove but then again has nothing to loose! My money like Goshka is on the comeback kid to do some magic!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow thanks JCAP! i hyave to say it sure feels great to be back...ill ive goten so far has been positive feedback! and let me tall ya...it sure feels great!

Once again i agree Jen is diffenetly the underdog...so she has less pressure on her back...but then again shes trying to prove many others wrong...that she isnt a three slam wonder!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Welcome back home!

I think Jen will do well at RG being the underdog. Everyone will have theire eye on Serena, and Kim, and Juju, and MOMO--- which is good, so Jen can just quietly move along to her 4th slam title!

·
Registered
140 Posts
CAPPY4EVER said:
Welcome back home!

I think Jen will do well at RG being the underdog. Everyone will have theire eye on Serena, and Kim, and Juju, and MOMO--- which is good, so Jen can just quietly move along to her 4th slam title!

Welcome back home! TOO... :wavey:

and by the way you are right ;) CAPPY4EVER!!!!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone...it really means alot...and i meant it...you guys are the best!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
You guys are the best
oh Trish your making me blush! *wink*

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aaaw...shucks!...you guys are too nice :) CAPPY4EVABABY!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts