Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta get myself inta this one!

Cheers for Anna:

Yay, GO Anna! Win, girl. You can do it, beat Dementieva, that Anna wannabe. :bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Fantastic to see an Anna forum here :)

I totally agree with you DG about Dementieva, she tries to be Anna, but there is only one Anna :)

Good luck for your match Anna, make sure you get to the quarters and silence the doubters even more!!!! :kiss: :)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Anna!!!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay for Anna. She did it! She beat Dementieva in straight sets. 7-6 7-6. Boy, two tiebreaks, musta been a tough match.

Well done, girl. Keep it going. Beat Kremer next, and make your way to meet Martina in the final.

·
20,264 Posts
Great win today Anna, made even sweeter that you beat The Snake!!! :D

Winning in two tiebreak sets, shows that Anna is a lot tougher than she once was, having a tiebreak in a match that really meant a lot to both players, because they aren't exactly best friends, but Anna was the stronger one and it's all really encouraging!! :)

Good luck against Kremer, the semis are looking a good possibility now!!! :bounce:

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Wow, I was very excited to come on the computer to see Anna had indeed defeated "The Snake"... I'm glad she did! Just imagine the big deal the media would have made if she didn't!

Keep going, Anna! Do your best!!! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
Great forum!We have a Martiforum an annaforum!What else do we need???? A SPICEGIRLSFORUM ;)

GO MARTINA
GO ANNA
GO SPICEGIRLS!

·
20,264 Posts
Yeah completely agree with you Vanity, the media would have made far more of the match had The Snake beaten Anna, the silence from them about the match is fantastic!! :D

I'm sure we'll get that forum soon Melissa, it's all part of the girls world domination!!! :D;)

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Anna!
Go Marti!
Go Team Adidas!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never mind Anna. You've done well to get so far.

As I'm sure you'll do great at your next tournament too.

Next up, Paris!

Good Luck to you there, Anna! Go ALL THE WAY!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts