Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what people thought about fame.:wavey:

Maybe you'd like to be recognised for something you'd done?
Maybe you'd hate being in the public eye all the time?
Maybe you just want to be rich!:p

I personally wouldn't want to be famous because I wouldn't like being judged all the time and having people prying into my life.

So what do you think?

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,820 Posts
"Show Me The Money!" :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Premium Member
181,845 Posts
not really, but some say I already am :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I agree with Tine : you only need to be a D list to have your life intruded by the press, plus I never censor what I say I'd get into a hell of a lot of trouble.

So, nope thank you

·
Registered
307 Posts
If i have the time i often think about these topic!!:rolleyes:

How would my live be if i am famous or my parents are?

i am of the opinion that everybody need a private life but to be famous could be cool! :cool:
for some years!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
i want to be famous. i want to be a singer. i dont mind dealing with the press. i think that the press are not to be trusted, and if your family and friends and who ever else matters knows whats true then its all good!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:bounce: Yaaay!:bounce:

You go for it, Kisha!

I know your dream will come true!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
thanks frey!!

your such a sweetie:kiss:

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Famous? Not really. I would never ever be a celebrity I know that (by that I mean someone who is famous for being famous - Hey Jordan! :wavey: ). Luckily I was blessed with musical talent and I crave to be recognised for those achievements.

I mean I want to be able to walk down the street with no hassle. The National Enquirer going through my dustbins I can do without. Thank you very much!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I'd quite like to be famous in a cult figure sort of way - at the very least respected for my talents. I wouldn't like to be famous in a D-list celebrity way - never understood the allure of celebrity. I couldn't give a shit about the Big Brother twats, or about Geri Halliwell, or Jordan; but to be PJ Harvey-level fame would be good - where you're known, but only for your talent and not for your life. Hopefully I'll be a revolutionary music journalist type, so I'll be the one creating the news - and I won't have to worry about other hacks.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Private life should remain private

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes- I think the whole Hello magazine, Jordan and Posh & Becks thing is just too overrated.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
SamL, what's with you and bumping up old threads today? :p

Anyhow, I'm a bit of a loner, and guard my privacy quite closely. I don't even like when the people that I live with ask too many questions (ie: it's nobodies business what I ate for dinner, nobody needs to know when the last time I slept was, and I don't care for an opinion on the shape of my bedroom)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts