Votes: 36 63.2%
  • whats the point, everyone has seen them already :p

Votes: 4 7.0%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you?...Personally I could not think of anything worse then another poster sending naked pics of themselves..it's cheap and it's nasty and extremely common...but maybe I'm just a prude...or maybe I just have values and taste :)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I'm curious as to why u asked has someone sent u pics or someone else on the board has, personally I have more respect for myself but whatever floats ur boat, if both parties are willing I suppose:)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
It happens quite a bit on line, but I think that Ive learned a lesson or two in the past. I have before, long time ago, but I wouldnt now.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
I don't even have naked pics of myself!

You mean all of you have that??! :eek:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gmt, as in common, I meant tacky..not often.
:)

Rightous..I'm just curious....it's all innocent
:angel:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tim, when you have friends, like I am with you..continents away, some may feel that is a way to be closer...Now considering we live 17 hours away from each other, some might get a kick out of swapping dirty pics of each other, but trust me, nothing but nothing beats talking to you on the phone and hearing your voice...If I can't be there, then talking to you on the phone like I do is definately the next best thing :D...guess it is one of those times when a picture doesn't say a 1000 words :D

Of course then there are just cheap slags who send nude pics of themselves everywhere....not that I know any from this board :angel:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Rightous, sorry, but I destroyed those pics. They were actually taken without my permission long time ago in my dorm at college. Some girls were drunk and they took them.

Adrian, sometimes pics like that can be in good taste, if you are really close with the person, but I agree, talking and hearing is much better:)

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
don't have 1 to send so i'll refrain from commenting...;)!

but you know , i couldn't really care less...its their choice not mine ..

Of course then there are just cheap slags who send nude pics of themselves everywhere....not that I know any from this board
.....ditto :angel:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the poll is proving most of us to be the decent people I thought we were :bounce: :bounce:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
well adrian you're poll is gonna produce biased results if u want it to show how "not decent" we are :angel: ...cos all its asing is if we have scanned our own and tried to send our own pics.....

and thats why my vote , seemed angelic :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Its all fun and games till someone gets their *** poked out. :D

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol @ Tim

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I'm with you, Williams_Rulez, I don't have naked pics of myself or anyone else for that matter.

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
timmbo said:
Its all fun and games till someone gets their *** poked out. :D
Now there is a word in your quote, if i played around with it......ahhh slap me Tim...Don't let me do it....POKED...POKED????.....oh please..stop me tim ;)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
LOL @ Adrian

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I took naked pics with a BF once...but I would never send them out, I dont even have them. But I know he showed people, and he wound up losing them somehow. Turns out, he gave them to my sister, and asked her to show my new BF the pictures! My sister never looked at them and she gave them to me and I prompltly burned them, much less scanned them.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
;) I suspected that, Adrian :D
Actually I don't think that a naked picture need necessarily be poor, cheap or not decent (in a moral sense). Likewise, many nudists (I mean real ones, not people showing off on crowded beaches...) probably aren't the most indecent people to be found. But I can easily imagine that most pictures of themselves sent by people on the Internet might not be innocent love of beauty, Greek art or angelic Renaissance figures
:angel:

Fear not, I have no nude picture of myself - I do not have anything against nudity per se but still prefer to keep mine private. Besides, even sending a picture of my face is often quite sufficient to scare others off and free me from all hypothetical temptation :eek: And none of my friends has ever sent me one of themselves. Were it to happen, whether I'd find it nasty would depend on who is sending it, why and what kind of photo it is. But it is true that I can hardly imagine any of my friends doing that.

My, my, was this thread supposed to be that serious :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts