Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eeeeeeeeeeerr, have you ever?! My friend just told me about some on-line Jewish Dating Service... that is very cute they have subdivisions! LOL! But the guy didn't like her!

Shopgurl02: i see....i am talking to this guy on jdate that told me he does not think i am attractive....i guess he is not the one
MmeGuga: Aaaaaaaaaaww
MmeGuga: What is jdate?!
Shopgurl02: an online jewish dating service
MmeGuga: Aaaaaaaahhh
Shopgurl02: i know!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know that!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steam said:
You have used on.

You used the dating service known as WTA World to find out that you wanted to fuck me.
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! When are we gonna go on our first date Steam?!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
i'm pretty good at meeting people on and offline so I think the idea is pretty lame for someone like me. But usually career-oriented people with not a lot of time on their hands find it useful. I am not one of those people since I have a GPA to worry about. :)

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
HELL NO. Dating services are for pathetic lonely ugly fat disgusting diseased ugly fat diseased disgustting losers. and Jewish people, apparently.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! When are we gonna go on our first date Steam?!
Whenever you learn how to drive ;)

And I know that you pleasured yourself to those pics I sent you :p

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cariosity said:
i'm pretty good at meeting people on and offline so I think the idea is pretty lame for someone like me. But usually career-oriented people with not a lot of time on their hands find it useful. I am not one of those people since I have a GPA to worry about. :)
I just think, they advertise those services by showing insanely beautiful girls. But ofcourse girls who actually look like that aren't gonna use the service. So why would any guy expect to get a girl like that from an on-line dating service, vice versa. It's just as ridiculous as going on TV to COMPETE for someones affections like on The Bachelor and Joe Millionaire... I wrote a paper on that! I got an A. LOL! Hahaha. I am sorry, but it was like, the best paper I ever wrote!!!!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steam said:
Whenever you learn how to drive ;)

And I know that you pleasured yourself to those pics I sent you :p
Um, girls don't masturbate. Only guys do... We have more, stamina--well, most of us, I find more guys get off to pictures of their girlfriends than girls do to photos of their boyfriends... not like I did a study, and not like I ever had a boyfriend. LOL! But us girls talk... and I can drive. I just don't have a liscense to allow me to, :(

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
GBFH said:
Pffff, and what's wrong with YOU Steam, that you can't drive down there? Lazy ass :p
Yes, I am lazy. She is the one who desparately wants to fuck me. Its the least she can do. Plus, my bed is much better.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Steam said:
Yes, I am lazy. She is the one who desparately wants to fuck me. Its the least she can do. Plus, my bed is much better.
At least make him pay for your travel expenses. It's the least HE can do for the fantastic fuck you'll give him :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
I just think, they advertise those services by showing insanely beautiful girls. But ofcourse girls who actually look like that aren't gonna use the service. So why would any guy expect to get a girl like that from an on-line dating service, vice versa. It's just as ridiculous as going on TV to COMPETE for someones affections like on The Bachelor and Joe Millionaire... I wrote a paper on that! I got an A. LOL! Hahaha. I am sorry, but it was like, the best paper I ever wrote!!!!
well, it's been established that men are not that bright. ;)

I think there's good services and bad ones. Obviously, the pop-up ones are geared towards the horny male who lacks common sense while the big chains (the names escape me) advertise possible marriage. I think both are kind of sad because nothing is guaranteed, especially online. But the ones offering possible sexual hook-ups are the lowest of the low.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Um, girls don't masturbate. Only guys do... We have more, stamina--well, most of us, I find more guys get off to pictures of their girlfriends than girls do to photos of their boyfriends... not like I did a study, and not like I ever had a boyfriend. LOL! But us girls talk... and I can drive. I just don't have a liscense to allow me to, :(
That was just a joke about girls not masturbating, wasn't it?

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, it's good we have a great distance between us Steam, because my birthday resolution is no more sex until I actually have a boyfriend. And I know then, that won't be until atleast 4 months from now because I am on summer break at home, and I am not some sort of exotic beauty here, so I won't find a man. :sad: I am not the All-American girl enough. I can't wait to get back to DC. Living here is complete torture. I really hope I can finally get a man when I go back to school!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
becca, you make jesus sad

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rebecca said:
That was just a joke about girls not masturbating, wasn't it?
Girls definitely masturbate, but they aren't as dependent on it as males are. I could never imagine myself masturbating to someone's picture or a very descriptive love letter

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
Well, it's good we have a great distance between us Steam, because my birthday resolution is no more sex until I actually have a boyfriend. And I know then, that won't be until atleast 4 months from now because I am on summer break at home, and I am not some sort of exotic beauty here, so I won't find a man. :sad: I am not the All-American girl enough. I can't wait to get back to DC. Living here is complete torture. I really hope I can finally get a man when I go back to school!

Well, it looks like you are left to dream about me. I hope those pics are enough for you when you know that the real thing is right here.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Steam said:
Well, it looks like you are left to dream about me. I hope those pics are enough for you when you know that the real thing is right here.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts