Tennis Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
15,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
must be the one in us open 1st round. anna vs angelique. anna played a good point and worked her way to the net to get an easy putaway. she then proceeded to hit a smash(?), swing volley(?) into the stands.

· Registered
713 Posts
There are so many bad individual shots to mention but I think for me the ugliest consistent shot is probably Venus Williams service action.

· Banned
366 Posts
MartinaI said:
There are so many bad individual shots to mention but I think for me the ugliest consistent shot is probably Venus Williams service action.
a.Damentieva's second serve
b.During the semi final (Dav vs.Kim) Kim hit a lob 3 feet from the net right at Davenport and Davenport hit it into the middle of the net.

· Registered
34,664 Posts
in miami i watched talaja-likhovtseva live

you know how talaja has that huberesque (what a word) forehand grip, well, she hit a forehand and the ball travelled less than 5 feet and hit the ground and wasn't even bouncing when it got to the net :eek:

· Registered
17,738 Posts
God the Angie/Anna match its textbook of bad shots, from both players. How someone actually won that match is beyond me.

· Registered
713 Posts
Yes, I think 2nd serves tend to be ugly shots.

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Also the winner of the match scored ONE WINNER :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.