·
Registered
6,908 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why do you think that?
Why would I not think that ? If I were to give the season a title it would be “invasion of the ITF girls “ with Barbie on the cover in the center .
It has been insanely bad of a year . It just keeps getting lower and lower too .I had a list complied with all the results that happened at some point in the year . Maybe I should post it .

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me guess: worst season ever because your favourites were losing? 😂
Pls Iga winning something was like the one good thing about the year . Worst season ever because someone like pliskova is no4 in the WORLD/race after having the worst season of her life . Worse season ever cus Someone with no backhand is still dominating At no 1 , worst season ever cus all the well known stars/top player barely played on a tennis court etc .

·
Registered
20,814 Posts
The inconsistency at the top seems to get worse year by year. It’s good to see players breaking through but there’s just minimal order or rivalries - that’s the key thing missing. The fact that Aryna is in contention for the no. 1 ranking without even a slam final to her name is definitely a new low. Safina, JJ and KaPlis all at least had finals. Thank god for Barty - she’s saved 2021 really, even if she didn’t stick around to see the year out.

·
Registered
90,066 Posts
It get more worst every year. WTA is in horrible state in general.

·
Premium Member
28,512 Posts
The inconsistency at the top seems to get worse year by year. It’s good to see players breaking through but there’s just minimal order or rivalries - that’s the key thing missing. The fact that Aryna is in contention for the no. 1 ranking without even a slam final to her name is definitely a new low. Safina, JJ and KaPlis all at least had finals. Thank god for Barty - she’s saved 2021 really, even if she didn’t stick around to see the year out.
All of this…every year we hope for the best but if just keeps getting worse. Part of that can be put down to COVID. Hopefully next year may improve.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slayla don’t you get tired? We got your point a year ago.

You used to be fun but are getting more and more annoying with time.

There is nothing to discuss here. Only a pity/hate thread because my faves suck big time.
Next
Ok I keep hearing this and what do you want me to do about it ? Stop being annoying ? Maybe when the wta starts being good again .this is who I am and until I probably get banned I’ll keep posting my stupid opinions that seem to bother most of you
Hairstyle Eyebrow Cap Street fashion Fashion

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2017 was just 4 years ago.
And it was much better . It was messy af but the quality was higher and after the horrible IW-Miami-Madrid distaster it has been a really good fun ( weird ) season .
even from a random results perspective 2017 doesn’t even come close to 2021 .

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
People sleep on 2017. I don't know why would 2010 be the worst? We had Williams, Clijsters, Henin playing big finals. Is it because of Wozniacki being year-end no.1?

Just take a look at 2017. It became hilarious shitfest random winner generator ever since Serena became pregnant. Almost all big events winners flopped in next two years, some of them have it hard to play top100 level tennis now.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts