Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
obviously you have to be pretty good to make it there, but which player who has made it to the say the top 100 or 150 qualifies as the worst? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
There were many terrible players who made it to top 150-100.

Higher than that, Camille Pin comes to mind. She doesn't seem all that different from those players who cannot win a match in the 10k's. Maybe I need to watch her again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah, Camille Pin was good for like one match and then everything just went down - her technique, mental game, everything.

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
pcrtennis said:
Kelly McCain is not that bad.....This is an unnesseccary thread...
I agree. You have to be good to get into the top 150 in the world of any sport....nevermind tennis.

There have been thousands of people in the top 150 since the rankings began.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,567 Posts
Ansley Cargill came up to my mind also, in the worst top 100 players ever ;) Though i agree Pin deserves to be up there also :p

·
8,732 Posts
Cargill just won a $25K in pretty good fashion- defeating Hsieh in straight sets, who everyone is hyping up. So that's a little bit much. However, I'm continually surprised to see Camille Pin win matches- I just looked and she's 25-16 on the year- so maybe Cargill's bad too.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Sprem!!!!!

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Babolatpro880 said:
Cargill just won a $25K in pretty good fashion- defeating Hsieh in straight sets, who everyone is hyping up. So that's a little bit much. However, I'm continually surprised to see Camille Pin win matches- I just looked and she's 25-16 on the year- so maybe Cargill's bad too.
Cargill is definitely worse than Pin. The 25k she just won was quite weak

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Sarah Pitkovski? ;)

·
8,732 Posts
ZAK said:
Cargill is definitely worse than Pin. The 25k she just won was quite weak
She beat Su-Wei Hsieh in straight sets, who everyone seems to think is the next amazing player. It wasn't terribly weak.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
The tournament as whole was, and sure Su-Wei is talented but hasn't done well on anythning above the 25k in a while.

·
35,567 Posts
Su was tired, won like 24 matches in a row and is doing a big comeback. Ansley has a consistent game makes no mistake, but the moment you out-hit her, she can,t do anything. Her backhand and serve are jsut horrible.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Andrew.. said:
I really, really hope you're joking...
If she would have the nerves like every other normal( not top , but normal player) She would be top 5 player !!!! But she's so stupid and nervous so she is 80th !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,866 Posts
roxi said:
If she would have the nerves like every other normal( not top , but normal player) She would be top 5 player !!!! But she's so stupid and nervous so she is 80th !!!!
K she's not nearly the worst player in the top 150.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Andrew.. said:
K she's not nearly the worst player in the top 150.
To me this week she is!!! She was beaten by Mashona after leading !!!! She is now 2nd Croatian player on the tour , and after next week she will be 3rd!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts