Tennis Forum banner

Worst Game/s on This Board?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
♥ All-American Reject
19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think some of these games are dead (and some are still new), but when they were still active, based on the creator's dedication, organization, the number of participants, etc. etc. etc., which is/are the worst games on this board and why? :tape:

I chose those with less than a certain amount of posts. ;)

You can also vote for more than one game. If the game isn't on this poll, feel free to let us all know. ;)

Reactions: galadriel

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
RATA is Brand New and is a great game, and it will be run greatly. UTA is the worst because it is over, but in it's prime it wasn't too bad, like 32 players!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Any of azza's games.

·
63,615 Posts
I never played all of these games you named except WTA Survivor so, I voted.

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
What does everyone have against azza's games?

I haven't played any, so I was wondering. Everyone complains, but no one says what's wrong.

:confused:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Lmao.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
GTA??!?? :fiery:

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
GTA rocked. ATP Game rocked as well.
I didn't vote at all because no game "sucks", each game's manager puts a lot of his personal time into the game & it's not fair to call a game "bad" because it didn't turn out too great.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Nimi said:
I didn't vote at all because no game "sucks", each game's manager puts a lot of his personal time into the game & it's not fair to call a game "bad" because it didn't turn out too great.
I agree :)

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Nimi said:
GTA rocked. ATP Game rocked as well.
Agreed.

The only games that suck have nothing to do with the games themselves in my opinion, it just has to do with the fact that the owners never really cared in the first place. FFC the original belongs up there too, as that was pretty shabby ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts