·
Registered
10,989 Posts
Awesome thread :D

Reactions: s_j

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
OMG I'm so pissed at Mariana Alves all over again. That was absolutely disgusting. If I was Serena I would have sued!

GRRRRRRR!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Vika is so so funny and entertaining :haha:
How she touched the chair umpire at 4.00 :lol:

I don't understand the hate. Maybe you don't like her grunts or her game, or her attitude but if there was no Azarenka or MLDB, there wouldn't be lots of talks. However I agree that we don't need 3 other MLDB/Azarenka

Still not a fan though she's funny

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
I don't have a video unfortunately, but Zahlavova Strycova's reaction this week in Prague when Carla S-N hit the net with her racquet during a smash and the umpire called the point to Carla was funny. She was saying "Are you kidding me? She touched the racquet with the net. You are joking, this is a JOKE. Everyone in the crowd heard it, how you can't hear it?" she kept going on for a couple of minutes - but I felt sorry for her, coz it should have been her point, plus her english was cute (I wrote it with the grammar she used). ;)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Awsome thread
V. Williams and Sharapove reactions are funny:lol: Serena's "the ball was so in" is vintage:cool:
Azarenka and Capriati are just too much, strange girls:eek::devil:

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,447 Posts
I have searched and searched and searched Youtube searching for:

-1998 Venus/Novotna where Venus flips out (as previously mentioned)

1999 Venus/Davenport where Venus loses a point because a bead comes off her hair and she flips out.

I love these because Venus rarely shows emotion on the court.

·
Registered
15,213 Posts
I have searched and searched and searched Youtube searching for:

-1998 Venus/Novotna where Venus flips out (as previously mentioned)

1999 Venus/Davenport where Venus loses a point because a bead comes off her hair and she flips out.

I love these because Venus rarely shows emotion on the court.
If someone has them please be nice and upload them :D

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Yeah, in that Novotna match, Venus got seriously teary-eyed. She was tense before, let off some steam, played better for a few points. But was generally too out of control to win. I don't think we've seen anything like that from her since.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts