Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Venus and Serena were here, this horrible final wouldn't be happening and now someone gets a U.S. Open title added to their resume due to absence of the competition. Neither of them deserve the U.S. Open. Enough Said.

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 words: I'd rather die

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
:wavey: It's your choice, I reckon.
Me, I'll keep from having an ugly chip on my shoulder, and defeatest attitude in life and just enjoy the tennis.
Thanks.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
If you'd rather die, then die. But can you tell the future? NO! How do u know this is going to be a terrible final? Do you have some amazing crystal ball lying somewhere and you can see tomorrow's match before the rest of us? You need to grow up. Whose fault is it that Venus and Serena aren't here???? Justine and Kims??? What do you want them to do? purposely withdraw to acknowledge the greatest that is the williams? Goodness, I feel sorry for all the kind and mature william fans who has to be in the same company as you and whose image gets brought down because of people like you.

·
Banned
635 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan said:
If Venus and Serena were here, this horrible final wouldn't be happening and now someone gets a U.S. Open title added to their resume due to absence of the competition. Neither of them deserve the U.S. Open. Enough Said.
Yes, because all those Venus-Serena finals have been classics. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
Yes, because all those Venus-Serena finals have been classics. :rolleyes:
their matches are very boring!!
just two men competing........ :mad:
and they just hv too many UEs..

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
If this is anything like the San Diego final, it'll be 10x better than the last 2 US Open Finals played.

·
Registered
29,974 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan said:
In Europe we have the worst finals in 2002 and 2003 with Serena and Venus. :wazzup:

·
6,752 Posts
It´s really nice to see other girls in the final :rolleyes:

About boring... Venus vs. Serena are boring matchs, but Henin vs. Capriati today was the best match I saw in my life (WTA) I wasn´t cheering for any of them, I enjoyed it so much.

So I don´t think Henin can bring us a boring match today.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I am very sorry but the best players are always in the final. :)

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I think it could be a good final finally. Game that Venus and Serena show all the world in finals should not be broadcast. I like Serena but when it comes to slash between her and Venus all I do is sleeping in front of TV. Yes I wish it was Hingis, Pierce, Capriati, Davenport, Mouresmo final but what can I do ??? :confused:

·
Registered
196 Posts
This final will be amazing... Kim and justine are in good form so it will close :)

(ps: The best players are always in the final)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Well it would be nice to have seen Capriati vs. Kim to mix up the action....even though I'm not a Capriati fan. Still I think it shows that tennis is still a little on the predictable side with the belgians in the final. Commentators already asked Clijsters before she even played her first match that they should just skip over the rest of the matches and let her and Justine play the final....I mean, com'on now :lol:

And also, though, it does add to why the U.S. Open is the best tournament of the year. It usually always has the best players in the draw in the final.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I'm just hoping it wont be anything half as bad as the RG final. I would have preferred Capriati vs Kim, but i guess this might be ok. I dont care how they play as long as Kim wins.

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
I love this final :D
GO KIM!

·
Registered
444 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan said:
Relax.. can't you enjoy one final without the sisters??
Next time they'll be there to compete and we'll see what happens then.
I can understand ppl not being very enthousiastic but jeez.. Kim and Justine are fine tennis players and do deserve this title.

PS you might want to adjust your sig

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Don't worry, The people in America will not be watching. It'll be a ratings disaster here. CBS is in Tears right now.

·
Premium Member
37,179 Posts
VenusSerena#1Fan said:
sorry, but "enough" has been "said" already 2 weeks ago.
hey, even you could come up with something ever so slightly original if you tried hard enough. go ahead! it's not that difficult!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts