Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
If Henin-Hardenne has improved enough, it probably won't matter how well Clijsters performs. But the matter isn't really proved yet.
Now that is a stupid thing to say, Kim did not play anywhere near her best in the final in NY but still had set points in set #1. If Kim plays her best, it will affect the result, the match would be incredibly tight and go either way. Henin has improved incredibly but still how Kim performs will matter!!!!

But I don't think Kim will make the final in Leipzig, jetlag affects her and she is in the tougher half.

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
anything other than victory will be down to her own poor performance--
that's what i was trying to sya, but that person who wrote the artcile seemed to think it didn't matter how well Kim played cause she would have no chance to win.

Kim should do well yes, but I'm not expecting anything too much, she seemed to be enjoying herself so much in Melbourne, don't know when she got time to practice. But she did have her racket bag with her :) and saw some pics of her practicing with reid and Guccione. And she doesn't play till thrusday i though she'd probably play wednesday - so jet lag shoud be gone by then :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.