Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The women's final is being broadcast on a one hour time-delay. The USOpen site was correct when it says 7pm. This is a shame for the fans. I wish USA Network was covering this live.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Are you kidding?? oh shit, see if i was a hardcore fan of either justine or svet or even just a hardcore tennis fan, i'd be pissed off. as a tennis watcher it's not fair, to not showcase the final of A GRANDSLAM live, ESPCIALLY THE ONE THAT IS IN THE HOST COUNTRY! THAT IS JUST COMPLETE BS.

marcell,

thanks for the news.

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
what the heck? What kind of second rate operation are they running? Who in their right minds shows a major sporting event on tape delay? :retard:

this is on par (excuse the pun ;) ) with the crap the LPGA does in their limited TV time slots ... and that is not a good thing!

·
it's just me against the music.
27,222 Posts
Who is spreading this smut? It is not being shown taped. Get out of town. CBS and the USTA are not THAT dumb.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
wtf??is it for real??

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
They just got the time wrong on the site... Which is particularly dumb obviously. They deal with hundreds of matches during the tourney and now one final, they don't get it right :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
well even on USO official site, they show that CBS is showing it at 8 :shrug: i hope they r wrong!

·
Registered
13,686 Posts
Maybe match will start in 8 pm (2am CET)???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts