Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
She looks very tired or very beat up. Did someone mess w/that pic because her thighs are f***ing huge!!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seles said:
She looks very tired or very beat up. Did someone mess w/that pic because her thighs are f***ing huge!!
I got it from the Roland Garros website so I don't think so, it's just a little smushed.

...I think her face looks worse than her thighs. :p

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
How embarassing...

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Poor serena.
I'm not a fan, but that photo is not nice.
Her thighs are actually quite big (musclely) cos when me & my sis saw her at Hopman Cup we were shocked by how solid she is :eek:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! she needs a face lift!

·
Registered
24,193 Posts
what the hell??? from the french open site? it can't be that it's just a smushed picture because the people behind her and the sponsor on the green side looks intact. i suspect a really really horrible angle or someone at the french open doesn't like her too much. don't want to start anything though...
oops, already did.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
haha poor Serena.... Oh well, ive seen heaps of good oones of her and its not liek you can always look glamorous on court, especially mid-swing!!!

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
lol haha no wonder she smashed MOMO like she did on court.. cos MOMO gave serena a hiding b4 they went on court!

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
omg...Serena looks like a grandma in that pic :eek:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
maybe she'll think twice next before bringin her 'game face' lol

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
omg... poor serena... :sad:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm sure Serena is losing sleep worrying about what you UGLY mother phucks think about her. If only you could look as good. Most of your faves BEST pictures don't look half as good.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
theultimateone said:
I'm sure Serena is losing sleep worrying about what you UGLY mother phucks think about her. If only you could look as good. Most of your faves BEST pictures don't look half as good.
half as good as the pic posted above...? :confused:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
The difference, you "twit" is that...!!!

stephano hair said:
whats different between this pic and da rest of dem? seh looks exactly da same! hahahahaha

:cool: Serena has the "money" to cosmetically "fix" whatever she needs to fix and can you say the same...??? I thought not...!!! "Step on sucker"...!!!

*persond thinks to himself, these people with only two pennies to rub together are always talking shit, and haven't a "pot" to "piss in"...!!!*

1 - 20 of 46 Posts