Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last 3 times Amelie has contested Wimbledon, she has been ushered out in the SF but a Big American.

In 2002, she had a hiccup in 1R v Benesova before easily dismissing Myskina, Granville and Capriati. But then she was schooled by Serena 62 61.

In 2004, she had a cakewalk draw to SF (defeated Farina Elia and Suarez) and lost a heartbreak SF 76 57 46 to Serena. Think she was up a set and a break

In 2005, she played aggressive grass court tennis and did not lose a set on the way to the SF, taking out Likhovtseva and Myskina. But then up a set and a break on Linds, she lost 76 67 46. To make matters worse, rain stopped the match with Lindsay up 5-3 in the 3s.

So without Lindsay and Serena here this year, 2 of her nemisis are gone. There are very few woman that can compete with an aggressive Amelie on a grass court - they have to basically overpower her and hit passing shots all over the court.

So Amelie has a great chance to be Wimbledon Champ 2006 :banana:

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts
pierce0415 said:
So without Lindsay and Serena here this year, 2 of her nemisis are gone. There are very few woman that can compete with an aggressive Amelie on a grass court - they have to basically overpower her and hit passing shots all over the court.
Like Nathalie Dechy did today, perhaps? ;)

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
pierce0415 said:
the last 3 times Amelie has contested Wimbledon, she has been ushered out in the SF but a Big American.

In 2002, she had a hiccup in 1R v Benesova before easily dismissing Myskina, Granville and Capriati. But then she was schooled by Serena 62 61.

In 2004, she had a cakewalk draw to SF (defeated Farina Elia and Suarez) and lost a heartbreak SF 76 57 46 to Serena. Think she was up a set and a break

In 2005, she played aggressive grass court tennis and did not lose a set on the way to the SF, taking out Likhovtseva and Myskina. But then up a set and a break on Linds, she lost 76 67 46. To make matters worse, rain stopped the match with Lindsay up 5-3 in the 3s.

So Amelie has a great chance to be Wimbledon Champ 2006 :banana:
Is Amélie a contortionist?

Oh....

I see....

not those chops.....

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hab

with Mary out, I will dedicate more threads to my faves (Na, Amelie) and my non-faves (Nadia)

:wavey:

·
Registered
14,340 Posts
How can you go from making a thread saying "Chokomomo's loss to Dechy not good for her Wimbledon chances" to "Amelie licking her chops now that Serena and Lindsay are out"?!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Don't you understand that if Amelie wins Wimbledon, people are going to be saying she won because Lindsay and Serena were out?

Serena and Lindsay handed it to her. Thank the Americans!

:lol:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
i want you banned so bad! i can't describe my hate for you.

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,367 Posts
Amelie will slap pierce10002345 then lick her chops

·
Registered
52,354 Posts
MinnyGophers said:
Don't you understand that if Amelie wins Wimbledon, people are going to be saying she won because Lindsay and Serena were out?

Serena and Lindsay handed it to her. Thank the Americans!

:lol:
:haha: omg, so true................... why are you giving pierce0415 such ideas ? :banghead:

·
Registered
11,084 Posts
hablovah said:
:haha: omg, so true................... why are you giving pierce0415 such ideas ? :banghead:
But Amelie is pierce0415' fave!!!! Don't you feel blessed? :) He's gonna dedicate even more threads to her! :drool:

Reactions: hablo

·
Banned
9,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hablovah said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
how many times do I have to say it? I am an Amelie fan :cool:
look at my signature

just because I start alot of threads about a player dosen't mean I am a hater of that player

btw I never said the belgians handed Amelie a slam - that was Juju and Kim fans :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
After getting that butt slapping, she would be well served to head back to la belle france and get to licking something else next week

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
pav said:
After getting that butt slapping, she would be well served to head back to la belle france and get to licking something else next week
maybe you could lick something too... maybe your arse. :devil:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
So Venus will beat her this year?

·
Banned
4,554 Posts
MinnyGophers said:
maybe you could lick something too... maybe your arse. :devil:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Lady said:
But Amelie is pierce0415' fave!!!! Don't you feel blessed? :) He's gonna dedicate even more threads to her! :drool:
Not his number one fave. :mad:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts