Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
maria will win miami now even if it means taking out amelie hingis or petrova!
im so happy! lol

Reactions: The Daviator

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Stop this stupid treads. Maria has matches to win firstly. :|

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
yes please stop it..she hasn't even started her first match.. relax!!

·
Registered
8,674 Posts
There is no denying that this opens up the draw for Maria even more!! Most likely Kirilenko in the 4th...could be here toughest test until the final...Yes she has matches to win, but unlike the Belgians, Maria is very HOT at the moment...I want a Sharapova/Hingis final & it would be great for the ratings worldwide!!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
yeah but amelie should take care of her again, i expect masha to beat amelie though

22,716 Posts
msharafan said:
yeah but amelie should take care of her again, i expect masha to beat amelie though
Why? She's never done it before? Amelie is the favourite mshara...

Btw, it's Dav from BBC :wavey:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
msharafan sorry to say this, but almost every post you write is about the same thing and doesn't make sense. You're so blind ... Only, Maria, Maria & Maria ... I understand that you like her but there must be some limit.

Reactions: cometz9

·
Banned
649 Posts
Martyś said:
Stop this stupid treads. Maria has matches to win firstly. :|

That's true she hasn't even won her first rd yet, but that never stop Maria fans from predicting her future before remember Maria is the next tennis player to match Serena's Grandslam titile record 7, but she hasn't won her second yet.

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
yeah, yeah, just like old times. without Belgians and Williamses, Russian domination rises again :p

have a good 2 weeks Masha fan :wavey:

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
some people are a little to cocky.you don't know what type of day it will be could be wicked windy maria coud play terrible a little to early to say she has to get through some very capable players that canbeat her if they play their best.if she does get to the final vs. mauresmo she wont do very well be cause of mauresmo's slice topspin volley and her speed.maria could have trouble with that if she makes it that far.

·
Registered
52,357 Posts
morningglory said:
Maria VS Amelie final! :yeah:
Time for revenge.... :armed:
:boxing::devil:

·
Banned
649 Posts
Martyś said:
msharafan sorry to say this, but almost every post you write is about the same thing and doesn't make sense. You're so blind ... Only, Maria, Maria & Maria ... I understand that you like her but there must be some limit.

They always do this then pretend like everyone else is beating up on Maria, I got news for them I don't beat up on Maria my favorites do that enough already. Just learn to look over them they are not real tennis fans but Maria fans. Have you ever noticed that most posters on the board has 4 or 5 favorites while Maria fans only has one MARIA.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts