Tennis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,268 Posts
I have one question : which player did beat the 2 Belgians in the same tournament ? I'd like to know to compare !
But it's difficult to beat the Sisters in the same tournaments since they're playing "only" 5 touraments together.

· Registered
2,268 Posts
thanks Glenn and Hingis-Seles
So, considering Kim and Justine play more tournies together than the Williams (even if the Wx2 started their careers before them), I think it's a more amazing stats than the Sisters !
Am I right ?

· Registered
2,268 Posts
bandabou said:
Kim and Justine usually play the same tournaments, but how many Justine-kim finals have there been?! The Williams sisters don´t play that many tournaments together but there have been already 8 all Williams finals. Including 6 of the last 8 slams!
This doesn't mean that the Belgians meet each other less.
First, because when the Williams played the finals, it was because the draw allowed it (of course, their seedings helped).
And I think the Belgians have met each other almost the same number of times than the Williams.
And as I said it before, the career of the Williams started before the Belgian ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.