Tennis Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
33,009 Posts
Legit question: Can Serena get back to number one? I’d love to see her go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I care about is two more slams because she doesn't play enough to stay #1

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: xPaintTheLines

·
Registered
33,009 Posts
Technique, technique, technique
No she doesn't serve like a man she serves like the player with the best serving technique on tour, man or woman. Stop insulting not only Serena but women in general.

·
Keeper of Secrets
8,915 Posts
Just watched the rematch
.Serena was so focussed and calm. Love the net points.

Great job! Pumped for the final. I so want no.24

Halep will be tough. Serena's eyes at the mention of halep in the post match interview showed the fire and intensity. I'm already nervous.

Anyone else miss the way Serena would wave a finger in the air when she wins.. Love that but Serena no longer does that

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
Just watched the rematch
.Serena was so focussed and calm. Love the net points.

Great job! Pumped for the final. I so want no.24

Halep will be tough. Serena's eyes at the mention of halep in the post match interview showed the fire and intensity. I'm already nervous.

Anyone else miss the way Serena would wave a finger in the air when she wins.. Love that but Serena no longer does that
I'm not sure what you mean, Serena showed fire in her eyes at the mention of Simona because she didn't. Serena really likes her and respect her. Serena will go out and play her game and if she loses she will really be happy for Simona.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
All I care about is two more slams because she doesn't play enough to stay #1

I’m greedy. Lol. I want the 2+ slams and for her to surpass Nav for weeks at number one. She’s top ten already. She should play 2 or 3 U.S. Open series tournaments. Go, Serena! Git it!

·
Registered
16,449 Posts
I’m greedy. Lol. I want the 2+ slams and for her to surpass Nav for weeks at number one. She’s top ten already. She should play 2 or 3 U.S. Open series tournaments. Go, Serena! Git it!
She said she is now pain free and can practice more. So I think she'll play more if she remains injury free. She could be back at #1 if she wins Wimbledon and the USO. That's still a lot to ask for though. But if someone can do it, it's Serena.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
Dominating performance from Serena:yeah:

Great tournament for Strycova:D!

·
Registered
54,079 Posts

·
Registered
54,079 Posts

·
Registered
54,316 Posts
What in the world are you talking about?

Personal attacks based on how i look? Accusing me of taking drugs? Warrants a ban i think...

And i'm sorry, was anything i said incorrect? how come no one talks about Strycova's drug ban? it differs a lot to how we talk about Sharapova's...How is this a controversial thing to say?
Don't act like you weren't saying anything negative! Also how was I to know that is you in the avatar? Hardly a personal attack.

·
Registered
54,079 Posts

·
Registered
54,079 Posts

So sweet :hearts:

101 - 114 of 114 Posts