Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brilliant win :clap2: :clap2:

Muchova is so smart player. Alas with a bit of back problems that required a MTO...

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Losing to Muchova in consecutive Slams :help: :scared:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Love muchovas game so much, happy for her.
And while I like kontaveit you have to feel she's a bit overranked right now, hasn't been in good form for a bit

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
Don't think she can do well against Pliskova with the injuries. But a good Wimbledon to reach the last 16.
Kontaveit new something from last year she was missing, don't why it's gone all of a sudden.

·
Registered
56,658 Posts
Great win, Karolina ! :worship:

A strong match and tournament :)
She is a consistent, talented and smart player.
Next round Karolina vs Karolina :lol:

Kontaveit is Kontaveit :shrug:

Typical result/match from her :yawn:
Seems like Anett has reached her peak.
I think she will have a similar career like Pav.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Kaja the Fly :cheer: Only saw the last few points, but she did really well to save those BPs Anett had in the last game

Anett :hug: not a good season for her so far, I'm afraid...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Really like Muchova. She's not going to be a high-flyer but her court awareness, movement, shot selection and natural touch is a delight to watch when she is playing well. If Sevastova can reach top 10, I don't see why she can't with further development.

Kontaveit as dumb as a rock as usual.

·
Registered
10,827 Posts
I was switching between both Karolinas' matches and in the end they both prevailed and set up an-all Czech R4. So may the better win :sport:

Karolina plays boldly and with variety, what keeps her sometimes back are loose errors at crucial moments, just as that FH shank in the first set on a breakpoint. Against the more famous Karolina these cheap mistakes might prove costly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts