Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wimbledon R2: Muchova def. Brengle 6-3 6-4

Karolina has such aestetically pleasant game. :inlove: Quite contrast with the Brengles. :lol: Onward! :cheer:

·
Banned
32,000 Posts
Re: Wimbledon R2: Muchova def. Brengle 6-3 6-4

Well done Muchova :bigclap:

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
Wimbledon R2: Muchova def. Brengle 6-3, 6-4

Nice one by Karolina :clap2:

Was down 2-4 in the second set but fought back, her game is really good for grass, I wonder how far she can go?

Brengle :hug:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Whenever I see Muchova I'm expecting to see Kerber nearby but they're actually in different sections this time.
She plays Kontaveit or Watson next.

Now I need some help here because, in my mind, Muchova once beat Kerber in a pretty big tournament.
But all the H2H sites are saying that they only ever met twice, only in 2019 and Kerber won both.
Probably I have it mixed up and a different player was involved. She did upset Muguruza at the USO.

·
Registered
12,676 Posts
Karo :yeah:

Has a nice game, and she seems like a nice girl too. Could be the new Lucie.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Whenever I see Muchova I'm expecting to see Kerber nearby but they're actually in different sections this time.
She plays Kontaveit or Watson next.

Now I need some help here because, in my mind, Muchova once beat Kerber in a pretty big tournament.
But all the H2H sites are saying that they only ever met twice, only in 2019 and Kerber won both.
Probably I have it mixed up and a different player was involved. She did upset Muguruza at the USO.
H2H sites are often wrong these days, but it's true in this case. Kerber and Muchova only met twice!

·
Registered
44,812 Posts
Madison :hug: But good first win and got a spot in Doubles now as well. :)

Muchova :worship: With all her injury struggles she is playing such a limited schedule for a player in her ranking range and still manages to rise.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts