Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remember when certain Povatrolls and racists were ready to call Coco washed up, overrated, and all hype after she lost to Kasatkina???

:rolls::rolls::hah::hah:

Shame. Can't even beat walking bye like Dasha. Useless hype.
How can you be the ONE if you can't even beat Kasatkina!
At least she has her $1mils endorsement deals to fall back on. This girl is as far from being the next Serena, as Maria Shishkina was from being Sharapova.

FLOPS. :hah::hah::hah::hah:

Go beat Hercog and equal Wozniacki's best result here! :hearts:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Stop the hype train and let me on. This girl is the real deal. And totally unfazed by the situation. If she can get past Vee and Rybarikova (although not at her best) then Hercog should fall to Coco as well? Epic R4 vs Vika or Simona on Manic Monday then?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,797 Posts
Gauff was very impressive in many regards: composure, serve, groundstrokes, footwork. I think this was a more impressive performance than against Venus.

I do think Rybarikova could have won this if she had played at her best. Instead, she played very, very poorly.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Oh My Gauff: Chapter 2: Living The Dream?

Sure, it's early days but nobody is going to wake this kid up from her beautiful reverie, not just yet anyway (she actually improved on her 6-4,6-4 victory over Venus)

The Glory of Cori (thus far)!

·
Registered
531 Posts
lol, this girl is lucky with her useless opponents, once she meet some solid player and not old, slow Benus or mentallyweak and not in form Magda this kid will crumble.

·
Registered
53,708 Posts
well well well ..

90% of the draw would never get past Venus and Rybarikova back to back on grass and yet CoCo did it without losing a set :eek: :worship:

impressive

Hercog next ... will be happy either way but I think Gauff is the favorite

·
Banned
8,145 Posts
I haven’t been able to watch one of her matches yet, but from what people say, she‘s scary good. Serena will be shooketh, this girl might get to 24 before her :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Her tennis IQ is through the roof, if she beefs up her groundstrokes as she grows older she could be quite something. I love how composed and dignified she is, remarkable for a 15 yo. Her mom seems like a lovely woman as well.

It was hard to asses her level after the Venus match, but today she played quite well. Can definitely beat Polona too and set up a match with Halep/Vika :cheer:

1 - 20 of 117 Posts