Premium Member
64,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woohoo:

·
Premium Member
64,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For a set and a half, I felt like Swiatek tried to pull a Tatishvili.

Endless UEs. :tape:
But none on match point.

Iga saved 5 MPs at 4-5* and was also 5-6* down, but Viky was just flawless in that TB :banana:

Reactions: Perun

·
Premium Member
64,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope that Osaka beats Putintseva, because Golubic will for sure have way better chances against the #2 than against the Kazakh.

·
Premium Member
64,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
50UEs from Swiatek (29W).
Golubic was 15-22

·
Registered
58 Posts
I hope that Osaka beats Putintseva, because Golubic will for sure have way better chances against the #2 than against the Kazakh.
That's true but I don't see her handling well with Osaka's pace either, especially on that sloppy forehand side.
Nice to see Golubic in the 2nd round anyway, even if She seems to have always difficulties in closing matches

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
PLEASE SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAIN TO ME IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WHY PEOPLE ARE HATING ON IGA

She's a lovely girl
She's not a pusher
She's not a vulture
She's not a dumb bikini girl that doesn't care about tennis

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? What do I not know?
It's literally two posters lol.

Iga may not be well-adjusted to grass, but she was terrible today.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Iga was an UE-machine today, also because Golubic was very consistent and mixing the play with slice.

She is still very young and has visible flaws which are exposed by experienced players with many years on tour. Iga just needs more matches to adjust to WTA tour.

Reactions: renisenb

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
PLEASE SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAIN TO ME IN ALL SERIOUSNESS WHY PEOPLE ARE HATING ON IGA

She's a lovely girl
She's not a pusher
She's not a vulture
She's not a dumb bikini girl that doesn't care about tennis

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? What do I not know?
Taking a cheap shot at Genie wouldn't help your case.

The problem is that Iga is an unproven teenage girl who gets a lot of unnecessary praise. The pushback is natural.

Reactions: renisenb

·
Banned
32,000 Posts
The pushback is NOT natural. Just because some trolls on TF have called her ridiculous things like "RG 2019 winner", it shouldn't mean we should be stupid enough to push back and "hate" on her.

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
Igatha :sobbing: still a mental midget
Being a mental midget cannot be the only explanation for committing over 50 unforced errors. :eek: It was a bad match by Iga.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts