Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
I'm surprised that Cristina Bucsa ended up beating Whitney Osuigwe in three sets. @Javi and @DropShotAce must be happy.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,639 Posts
Emma Raducanu and En-shuo Liang having a real dog-fight in this third game of the match. They've been playing for 20 miutes in the match and this third game is still going at 12 minutes.
Liang is really chunky :unsure: But she has a much nicer game.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Liang is really chunky :unsure: But she has a much nicer game.
Liang doesn't look happy at all. She's just taken the first set on a tie-breaker and doesn't even smile. Not a great set, some great shots here and there, but 21 unforced errors a piece.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,639 Posts
Liang doesn't look happy at all. She's just taken the first set on a tie-breaker and doesn't even smile. Not a great set, some great shots here and there, but 21 unforced errors a piece.
Yup, very poor match. Shame it is being televised TBH.

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Ivakhnenko def. Ma 6-3, 6-1.
Making good use of Andreescu's withdrawal and being the last one in for qualifying.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Maia Lumsden breaks Kaylah McPhee, leads 3-2.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Gabi Ruse on a mission :drive:

(the last time I posted that emoji, Jodie Burrage went over on her ankle, and subsequently missed Wimbledon, so hopefully not an omen)

·
Registered
484 Posts
Maia saves four BPs, but Kaylah breaks back. Now 4-all.

·
Registered
16,449 Posts
I don't see Taylor here. She made the Main Draw??? That's not right.
Now she'll go fool around at WTT with B.J King, then play some local ITF to try to make the Main Draw at the US Open and collect a R1 loss fat check. :( :( That should be banned.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts