Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Shuai in 3

Votes: 8 13.6%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
It's like cool epilepsy.
65,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who will win this? Simona gave Shuai her first ever grand slam MD win back in 2016 in the first round of the Australian Open :eek:h:

Simona will probably win this time, but who knows.

·
Another slam where Halep breezes through without facing a seeded player :lol:

It depends. If Zhang can hit through the court and not play baseball she will win it. If she does what all of Halep's other opponents have done this tournament and miss after 2 shots then she'll lose. :shrug:

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
G.S-Rose-Shuai in 2. :eek:h:

·
Registered
21,240 Posts
Will Halep get revenge? Their last two meetings were decisively Zhang but Halep has done a lot since that pt.

·
Registered
115,577 Posts
If Zhang doesnt choke she should win. She's playing much better. If she makes a million mental midget errors like Azarenka & Gauff, then Halep will win

Reactions: Perun and skytennis

·
Registered
375 Posts
Their 2 most recent matches were in 2016,Zhang won both in straights(64 63,60 63). I don’t remember watching those matches,and I am quite unfamiliar with Zhang, so my question is why she won both matches so easily? Was her game style that bother Halep at the time?

·
Registered
925 Posts
Another slam where Halep breezes through without facing a seeded player :lol:

It depends. If Zhang can hit through the court and not play baseball she will win it. If she does what all of Halep's other opponents have done this tournament and miss after 2 shots then she'll lose. :shrug:
Wanna talk about seeded players? What about Barty and her cakewalk in second slams in row, or Serena and the-blow-in-the-wind draw? Dude, just be quiet before making a fool of yourself. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
925 Posts
If Zhang doesnt choke she should win. She's playing much better. If she makes a million mental midget errors like Azarenka & Gauff, then Halep will win
You said the same on the other thread vs Gauff lol... Stop being bitter that Carolaine is out :grin2::wavey::kiss:

·
Registered
115,577 Posts
I'm picking Zhang in this half, although it looks good for Svitolina too

·
Registered
306 Posts
Zhang in two: 6-2, 6-4. Although Halep talked about revenge aftert the Gauf's match, and when she says this, she usually delievers, but Rosy is a nightmare match-up for her.

·
Registered
21,970 Posts
This is how much I am looking forward to this match, I'm just going to post some random meme...

·
Registered
21,240 Posts
Their 2 most recent matches were in 2016,Zhang won both in straights(64 63,60 63). I don’t remember watching those matches,and I am quite unfamiliar with Zhang, so my question is why she won both matches so easily? Was her game style that bother Halep at the time?

Zhang hit like 23 winners, 8 UEs or something.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts